"Three-drug combination therapy for anti-aging"

I’ve contacted my poor long suffering Indian supplier and asked them to add Azithromycin 250mg to my quarterly order (I order in 3 month batches so that U.K. customs is under no illusions that the drugs are for anything other than personal use).

My only concern is with my microbiome. I’ve invested a lot in different microbes and my gut is like a heavily invested in garden. This feels a little like dashing all the plants with weed killer.

4 Likes

Eat lots of Greek whole-fat yogurt. Your bowels will thank you.

2 Likes

FWIW

There was a thread on this forum about doxycycline out side of this thread.

Had to do with Diamandis{Yes, Peter H. Diamandis MD] taking 100mg daily of doxycycline as part of his anti-aging package

See;

Yes, but the researchers suggested that 250 mg azithromycin twice weekly does not have any antibacterial properties and doxycycline dose could be potentially lowered to e.g. 20 mg which is again non antibacterial and has no effect on bacteria but still potentially provides enough mitochondrial inhibition.
Or you could eat a lot of kimchi, sauerkraut, kefir…
This is not really relevant, anecdotal N=1, before starting rapamycin I had really slow digestion and felt normal only when on antibiotics, so really depends from person to person.

2 Likes

doubt this to be true, but i have no scientific proof other than anecdotal evidence. I’ve noted somewhere in these boards that about 20 years ago i had angina/blocked arteries (not too severe) which runs in my family. I did a lot of research and ran into Dr. Paulding’s protocol which basically is HUGE doses of Vit C combined with high doses of L-Lysine. At that time i was also getting every flu and cold visrus that you and everyone else was throwing at me. At least 4 times per year severe flu/cold symptoms that lasted at least two weeks. So I started the high dose of Vit C and high dose of L-lysine (3000mg of each X 3times per day, so 9000 of each daily) for about 6 months and my arteries cleared 100%. And one day being out eating lunch at work some dude out of nowhere goes-hey Tom how come I don’t see coughing lately, you used to scare the heck of us with your nonstop coughs (side effect of cold/flu was it left me with a bad cough for a month or more after the flu). so that got me thinking why am i not getting the flu again, and apparently it was because of high doses of C and Lysine. So I experimented later with small doses of say 1000 of each daily and it did shit to stop me from getting the flu, and only doses of over 3000 of each daily would really work. From that I can easily say that your 500 max of vitC daily absorption is a huge crapola and couldn’t care less if the top doctor on the planet told you that, because I know 1million % not to be true (from my own experience).

3 Likes

All of the vendors mentioned in discussions can usually be found on this page: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

2 Likes

He doesn’t take it anymore.

Vitamin C is often used as a transporter to increase bio availability. The best Collagen manufacturers use vitamin C in their mix for this reason.

Peter H. Diamandis MD current list of what he takes.

Peter H. Diamandis general contact

info@diamandis.com

It’s not his current list. That one is from fall 2022, he has one for this fall.

Can you share it? I’ve not seen any updates.

2 Likes

Do you know if he posts his blood test results as BJ does?
I saw he is on 4 different cholesterol drugs :sweat_smile: I guess it would be interesting to see his blood lipids since BJ is on none. But again he has a family history of ASCVD.

Can we stay on the subject?

1 Like

Jagdish is rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

The problem with him is payment. I’m terrible with Wise, so end up wiring the cash from my bank, which costs me a little. That’s why I wait and do a bigger order usually.

2 Likes

Guys - we try to focus on scientific discussions here… at some point I’m going to start deleting really off-topic, foolish commentary and suspend people for a week.

We want positive discussions on the scientific merit of therapies, not ad-hominem arguments.

10 Likes

We do generalize about different nations, cultures, and political systems on these forums. Examples: Chinese scientific studies may be less reliable. Indian pharmaceuticals may have quality issues. I don’t know if either of these statements has merit. I do know that Italians make the most exciting motorcycles, and Greek cooking is awesome.

1 Like

Interestingly doxycycline is available with lactobacillus. There are several Indian brands.

“DOXYCYCLINE+LACTOBACILLUS contains Doxycycline and Lactobacillus. Doxycycline prevents the synthesis of essential proteins which are necessary for the survival of the bacteria, thereby kills the bacteria. Lactobacillus is a microorganism that helps in restoring the balance of good bacteria in the gut, which may have gotten upset due to infections or antibiotic use. Together, DOXYCYCLINE+LACTOBACILLUS helps in treating bacterial infections.”

However, I think I will just keep on eating Greek yogurt every day.

3 Likes

This was posted on this forum on another thread.

“Long-term treatment with sub-antimicrobial dose doxycycline has no antibacterial effect on intestinal flora”

3 Likes

100 mg twice daily of doxycycline is not a subantimicrobial dose.

The post that you link to from the other thread contains a study abstract with the following info:

“Doxycycline is used to treat infective diseases because of its broadspectrum efficacy. High dose administration (100 or 200 mg/day) is often responsible for development of bacterial resistances and endogenous flora alterations, whereas low doses (20–40 mg/day) do not alter bacteria susceptibility to antibiotics and exert anti-inflammatory activities.”

3 Likes