Longevity Clinics: Dr. Andrea Maier, Chi Longevity, Singapore

Dr. Andrea Maier’s primary focus is on public health, and she is on the faculty of the National University of Singapore Medical School where she works with Brian Kennedy where they are helping guide the NUS Center for Healthy Longevity. She’s currently working on a Rapamycin clinical trial as part of her NUS work, which should take place this year.

She’s also started this private clinic (Chi Longevity) as a way to move things more quickly into the clinic and to validate approaches in paying clients.

I think the cost for the full Chi Longevity program is about $6,500 per year. I also think her program is perhaps the most “evidence-based” of all the programs. As an academic, she is very focused on what therapeutic approaches have good human evidence in terms of improving longevity.

In the clinic they use software / testing services of Nu, https://www.thenu.com
Andrea is also on the advisory board for this company based in Leiden, The Netherlands.

Related Links:

Dr. Andrea Maier Bio / NUS