Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Yes, I used him. No problem.

I’ve tried the rlheathcare1928 email multiple times, and it fails to deliver. Anyone else have this issue?

You might be missing an L between the A and the T.

1 Like

I figured it out, I think. For some reason it put an i instead of L

1 Like

Hi all, I tried ordering with local hero Jagdish but unfortunately got burned. Package did not make it to customs in the Netherlands…

Anyone know of any other way to get your hands on rapa when in the Netherlands?

Much appreciated!

You can either use the EUdoc App: Rapamycin Prescription, Doctors that Prescribe It

Or you can order from the Bulgaria-based BGpharma: No Prescription Needed for Rapamycin Purchase in Turkey - #12 by RapAdmin

3 Likes

Just got my shipment from Anil at Kachhela Medex. 180mg of Zydus. Took 20 days total from payment to receiving in the mail here in the USA. Anil also added a sample of Siroboon. The Zydus pills have the 351 marking and are small size. Good experience working with Anil.

Took a dose today and all is well.

3 Likes

Did he just not send it, or did customs take your package?

Hi everyone, this will be my first time ordering from an on-line pharmacy. I found that the only pharmacy which has ALL of the meds I want is Oddway. This pharmacy has Biocan Rapacan, dasatinib, jardiance, acarbose, Rybelsus. Has anyone ordered from them recently, and how was the service?

1 Like

FWIW

If you are in the US, keep in mind;

If you order too much{a large order] at one time there is a much higher chance that it will be stopped by customs.

5 Likes

Have people honestly ordered and received their product from India? Or are there vendors on here pretending to be people that have received orders to get people to send them money? I’ve been in contact with a few places, but it seems super shady. Has anyone in the US recently ordered and got their shipment? Really need an honest place to order for a really ill family member. Thanks.

1 Like

My friends use Zydus.On indiamart . They used panoptic and his name is Sabash.

Hope that helps… Sabash has gotten medication shipped … no issues with payment or getting through customs. FYI…

I have seen their shippment… Real…

Hi Merle,

Yes - all the above pharmacies are ones that we users here have used and been successful. All the recommendations are from people who have been on the site for a while before I created the list above.

I’ve used Oddway before - they are fine. All of the above vendors almost always get the product to you (unless its a customs issue). I’ve never had any issues.

I recommend you read this page too: Importing Rapamycin to Save Money (pt 2)

But - if you have not done a ton of reading on rapamycin - I really recommend you use a doctor and get a prescription. See list here: How to Get Rapamycin, Where to get a Prescription

4 Likes

Trying to find a source for brand name meds. Has anyone purchased from gnhindia.com? This company sells brand name meds, although I would not know how to differentiate between brand name and generic.

See this page Rapamycin, Rapamune, Sirolimus and Other Naming Conventions

2 Likes

I have encountered a new problem with an Indian online pharmacy (new to me at least) that I want to make others aware of and hopefully get some advice with the understanding that any decision I make is solely and completely my responsibility.

The vendor is RX Impex and my contact is Ravi. There is some good news and some potentially bad news. Good news is that total time from order to package arrival was one day less than 2 weeks. More good news is that I was able to pay through PayPal and the total for everything was $300 USD for 500 Sirolimus 1 mg tablets SiroBoon. I went with them mainly because of price but also because Ravi guaranteed in writing that no signature would be required (I’m gone a lot, so that is important to me). For whatever reason, Anil Gangwani of Kachhela, my previous supplier, never responded to my “no signature” request.

Now the potentially bad news: the tablets from RX Impex are nearly twice the size of the ones I previously received from Kachhela. Prior to my purchase, Ravi shared a photo of a carton which looked just like the ones my order from Kachhela looked like; in fact, it said Kachhela Medex on the carton. Inside the package from RX Impex, I found that the cartons did indeed have Kachhela Medex on them; but I also noticed the cartons were a little bigger and the tablets turned out to be quite a bit bigger, close to 2 times the previous tablets (maybe 65% bigger, hard to say).

I raised the size issue with Ravi and indicated that I might seek a refund if he could not provide a satisfactory explanation. He responded first with verbal assurances and then sent a Certificate of Analysis (COA) from Jineka Healthcare. The COA looks good, the batch numbers match, etc. My original tablets from Kachhela came from IOSIS, not Jineka. Unfortunately, the COA does not provide an explanation as to why these tablets are larger. When I press Ravi for an explanation, he repeats that no report is better than the COA.

I would appreciate any thoughts, advice or opinions anyone may have. Ultimately I will have to make a decision and that decision, of course, will completely and solely be my responsibility. I am currently torn between demanding a refund (unless I soon receive a satisfactory explanation of the size difference), and accepting that the COA is good enough assurance and start taking the bigger tablets once I run out of the older ones.

1 Like

Please post a photo of the tablets and perhaps others can also post photos to compare them.

1 Like

Good idea:

1 Like

I just joined Indiamart, where I found Oddway and GNH India. Has anyone tried ordering directly from a suppliers website, instead of going through Indiamart? I find Indiamart to be much less user friendly. I find it much easier to find the meds I want by going on the GNH India website, for example, rather than through their Indiamart portal.

1 Like

Yes - just order directly from the list of companies above - no need to go through Indiamart. You’ll get a ton spam contacts and emails and whats app messages if you go through IndiaMart.

1 Like