Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

I haven’t read in this forum of anyone receiving inert rapamycin pills from overseas. I was suspicious of my first batch from India but it was just paranoia.
Turns out, verified by lab test, what I get from India is very effective. What’s ironic is that the rapamycin that I was buying in the US, doctor prescribed, and from a US compounding pharmacy, was wasted money. That rapamycin was capsuled powder which is destroyed by stomach acid. The Biocon and Zydus brands from India that I have used are formulated to circumvent that problem.

7 Likes

Thanks. I asked for an opinion from Dr. Ankita Gangwani of Kachhela Medex, who I have come to respect and the reply was: “Yes the product you received is genuine. The fresh batch as you are telling me is different from the one that we had manufactured from Iosis remedies. The company Iosis remedies is going through the renovation process and hence have shut down the manufacturing unit for some time now so we chose a different manufacturer. I assure you this company follows Good Manufacturing Practice and the COA you received shows the quality assurance of the product as well.” So that is reassuring.

3 Likes

Sorry about your experience with a US pharmacy. I have experienced proven (N=1) safety and efficacy with SiroBoon 1 tablets from Kachhela.

3 Likes

I did consider calling whoever regulates pharmacy’s in their state mostly because they have to know there’s an issue with efficacy. As an early adopter, I have to remind myself that there can be some bumps in the road.

2 Likes

I have found the Zydus Siromus and Biocon Rapacan brands to be effective. Both purchased at NIBA Healthcare.

5 Likes

Rite Aid is now doing 30 pills at 1MG with a GoodRX coupon for $70. Now one of the cheaper sources.

The hospital moved me to 0.5mg every 2 days now. My blood was showing rapamune toxicity.

Heart transplant patient here, so I have to take it at that dose.

5 Likes

I am talking with Pravin now and he quoted me USD 6 for pack of 10 tablets. I wanted to order 6 packs for 36usd but he told me" 6 packs of Rapacan total amount will be USD 80 including medicine and shipping cost. " is it really 50 USD for shipping or am I being scammed? I have not even told him where I am located.

He might be assuming you want DHL Express delivery.
You can bargain with him on shipping costs.
As long as you agree on an overall price before paying you are not being scammed.

2 Likes

You get a large variation on shipping costs. Be sure to specify Speedpost EMS for shipping. I’ve generally paid $25 or so for shipping from India via Speedpost EMS.

4 Likes

Don’t use this vendor, I know he is a member here, but I gave my friend this contact and he ordered some things, but he phoned me earlier that he lost his money, that BGpharma is under investigation and that bank is holding the money that will be surrendered to the authorities. I feel that this forum should be informed that it is not advisable to use this page.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone, just joined today after reading the forum for a while. This is the first thread I’m replying to since I’m looking for a reliable source of Rapamycin. I’ll report back after I receive my first order. Look forward to learning more from the forum.

4 Likes

This is disappointing as I was hoping to purchase a non-generic form of Rapamycin.

Could you clarify how your friend knows all this? Normally if ordering from a fraudulent website one would just order and then never receive the product. I visited the website this morning and it seems to be functioning. Thanks so much.

Well I don’t know all details, but from what I gathered, he made an order, got transfer instructions, and few days laster he got a note from the bank that transaction was flagged and he must provide additional data for that transfer otherwise the money will be held by the bank and/or forwarded to authorities. The guy running the website did not replay for several days with his request for additional data. I will ask more. I feel a bit responsible since I said that BGphamra seems legit and recommended it since it got some good feedback here…

1 Like

I suspect that lots of these guys run into issues with banks as the online sale of pharmaceuticals is frequently controlled by the govt they operate under, and they may not be following the rules… so they have issues accepting payment, etc. This could, I imagine, interrupt sales.

5 Likes

Yes, seems EU has really tight financial laws and banks and authorities can keep the money from the black market pharmaceutical sales… I would still advise not to use BGpharma.

2 Likes

Its hard to get Rapamune… so I can understand why you might try to purchase from BG (or similar types of organizations). Perhaps if you keep the order smaller in size so as to minimize potential financial loss, and test any group selling it in the EU, and just see how it goes. Not advocating, just thinking about options. When I first ordered from India I did a bunch of small orders from different vendors to see how they compared in terms of service, and to see if they were legit. All of the orders came through without any issues.

7 Likes

Excellent advice. I may also look into getting a prescription. For what it’s worth I have used Inhouse Pharmacy for years and they are 100% reliable. Unfortunately they have not had Rapamycin for several months.

3 Likes

Where are you from? If you live in EU, EUdoctor seems good source for prescription and you can get rapamycin in mist EU countries for about 100-140 eur for 30x1mg, you get rapamune which is microcrystalline form of rapamycin which supposedly has better absorption (up to 30% if I remember it correctly)

3 Likes

I’m US based, but perhaps I can get the prescription from EUDoctor, and then use an online pharmacy based in the EU to ship me the product.

1 Like

I don’t know if there are any officially recognized online pharmacies in the EU… and whether they would ship to the US… another open issue. But please report back if you find any.

2 Likes