No Prescription Needed for Rapamycin Purchase in Turkey

This Turkish website has drug pricing (list pricing I guess):

The quoted price is (in Turkish Lira): 2630.53 ₺

Which, at 16.9 Turkish Lire to the US $, equals to about $156 US for 100 tablets.

This other website suggests a much lower price:

Medicine Price: 1245.27 TL (which works out to about $74 US dollars, at current exchange rates). This would work out to $0.75 per mg. for Pfizer branded Rapamune version of Sirolimus - which would be an amazingly good price.

https://www.ilacprospektusu.com/ilac/140/rapamune-1-mg-100-kapli-tablet

Drug Information (Updated: 20.4.2018)

Rapamune 1 Mg 100 Coated Tablets

It is an imported medicine for human use.
Sold by prescription.

Active Ingredient: Sirolimus

Barcode Number: 8681308127464

https://www.ilacprospektusu.com/ilac/140/rapamune-1-mg-100-kapli-tablet

Details on how to buy in Turkey:

Online pharmacies are not legal in Turkey it seems, so there are no companies selling medicines on the web from Turkey.

2 Likes

Not really comparable since this example from Turkey is Pfizer rapamune…

But Indian prices are typically around $1.15 US /mg, plus $25 for shipping (and the wire transfer fee - ranging from around $5 for wise.com transfer, to $45 for WellsFargo wire transfer.

Understood. Sounds like we need a Turkish user in this community…“our dealer”.

2 Likes

@Joseph what vendor was selling you Turkish / Irish rapamune in this quote you received? Link? I can’t seem to find the previous posting you mentioned.

Post May 16 at;

1 Like

Ah - thanks!

This guy ships from within the EU - so it might be a better option for people who are also in the EU and who have any issues with getting India pharmacy product shipped to them succesfully. If anyone in the EU orders from this guy and it successful, please post here.

It also seems like this might be a good option for people who want to buy Pfizer Rapamune (generally more reliable quality than the generic, and using the nano-crystal technology that provides about 30% improved bioavailability over non coated… which may or may not be the case with the generic versions of rapamycin (Zydus, Biocon, etc.):

3 Likes

Given the trend line of exchange between $ and the Turkish Lira (and Euro/Turkish Lira), the prices for medicine in Turkey should be low, and getting lower:

Source:

i bought rapamune online from Turkey costing $400, they shipped by Fedex, unfortunately the package is still sitting in the US custom in Newark NJ since March this year.

Never use Fedex or DHL for medicine shipments unless you have a prescription… My understanding is that they require a prescription.

Use SpeedPost EMS for medicine shipments where you do not have a prescription.

1 Like

i understand not to ship by Fedex, but they shipped anyway. First make sure this BG Pharma is willing to ship by EMS.

1 Like

Just saw this in another forum…

Purchased from a Turkish pharmacy. I spoke to them this morning. It was ready for pickup late afternoon. They didn’t ask for a prescription. 307 USD. Around $1.5 per mg. Expires on 4/2024. Feel free to share how much you’re paying in the comments. Edit: I’m currently vacationing in Turkey. Picked this up in person.

Another person notes:

Go to Brasil better, is super high quality, and very cheap

2 Likes

I’m traveling to turkey in 2 weeks to get some rapamycin. I really hope, that they have some.

2 Likes

I have just returned from Izmir, Turkey (3rd largest city). I tried at least 20 pharmacies. Most said it’s not available at all in Turkey, but two pharmacies said that although they didn’t have it in shop they could order it in (with 1-2 day turn around). Both showed price as 3313 Turkish Lira for 100 x 1mg Rapamune on their systems. I was buying 4 boxes so they gave me a reduction to 3000 Lira per box. One of those pharmacies fell through because there was a delay in order of a day or two so they wouldn’t arrive before I was leaving, so I had to cancel that one. And nether pharmacy would post it on to me. Apparently posting medication is prohibited in Turkey.

8 Likes

I am in Istanbul and Rapamycin is really hard to find! They said that the price will go up soon, but Idk.

1 Like

I have some extra tablets and if you are interested you can reach me.
This is my contact information. msindustrialism@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hi all,

Bad news. I am in Turkey right now, close to Antalya. Went to a Pharmacy today to ask for Sirolimus / Rapamune / Rapamycin. They told me it’s sold out in Turkey completely. Help!

Anybody any ideas if there are specific places to look out to?

I have the same now…

Did you find any?

I’m in Turkey now and so far, bad luck :frowning:

Hi guys, I am the source mentioned.

Indeed you can buy the med from pharmacy in Turkey but most won’t have it in stock and you have to order it. Lately there is some deficit of the med at supplier level and it becomes harder to get the med.

Slowly this med becomes a best seller at my store with some guys ordering 2 full boxes at a time. I don’t have express shipping right now to USA but the normal one takes around 2 weeks and it is very safe. Also I have one free reship guarantee if something happens to the package.

4 Likes

i order a package of rapamune from Turkey, unfortunately they shipped by Fedex and the shipment was confiscated by US custom. Below is their shipping address, maybe you can reach them and try it if they can sell to you.

EKVATOR KISISEL BAKIM
ORUCREIS MAH TEKSTILKENT A18 BLOK
ISTANBUL, TR, 34235

2 Likes