Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

I just tried Wise after reading the instructions from Niba Healthcare and I got a message stating “Unfortunately we are unable to provide services to this particular business. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.”

I don’t know if it is some mistake I made (I did find in a separate email that said I could convert USD to the Rupee). Anyway, I guess I’ll try another firm that is easier to pay.

1 Like

I wonder if Jagdish takes bitcoin.

1 Like

Same here. Wise worked the first time I used them, but after that I got the same message. The easiest, and safe, I might add, is to go to your local bank and do an ACH transfer. The only downside is that it takes 2-5 business days to complete the transfer. My bank required a personal appearance with ID for the first time. After it was set up, then I was able to do it via the internet. I don’t know if all banks require a personal appearance the first time.

4 Likes

I had never heard of ACH transfers…

1 Like

If you sign up for a business account at creditunion1.org you can send free ACH payments, do ACH collections, NACHA files etc

3 Likes

Good news, I have more boxes in stock and I can afford to lower the price now.

5 Likes

I received my order from NIBA Healthcare today, 10 days from shipment. No markings from US Customs on them. No mention of healthcare or pharmaceutical on the plain brown box.

I bought 102 mg of Zydus Sirolimus 1mg tablets (17 ea 1x6 unit dose packs, $8 ea or $1.33/mg) and 100 mg of Biocon Rapacan (10 ea 1x10 unit dose packs, $8 ea, $0.80/mg). Seems some people prefer one over the other so I thought I try both since they were reasonably priced. What I got will last me >8 months (if I do 6mg/ week).

I tried to use the Wise app to pay with no luck. My bank wanted $100 for a foreign wire transfer, so I set up a new debit account with Citibank who didn’t charge a fee. Figuring it all out was a pain and the wire transfer took 7 days to reach Nida.

Niba charged $36 for shipping, Their invoice for the 202 mg was $252. You need to add on a few dollars because their bank charges a fee, I really can’t say how much …and the rate of exchange fluctuates. I just sent $270 to be safe. Too much really, but by then I just wanted to make sure there was no problem. So my bottom line cost was $1.33/mg.

Jagdish Nikose patiently guided me through the process, but I don’t think he’s a real person or he works around the clock. Email him at:

rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

5 Likes

Most credit unions do not require you open up a business account to make ACH transfers.

2 Likes

Wire and ACH are the safest possible ways to send money because there is no third private third party involved.
I learned today I can now use Paypal to send money abroad. How long they have had this service I don’t know because I don’t use Paypal very often. Apparently, they have partnered with or own a service called Xoom.

I think Paypal only works for some countries and some types of businesses. Usually it doesn’t work (at least not for long) with the Indian pharmacies.

2 Likes

Has anyone had recent success with Dipesh from Welcome HealthCare Co in India? I am prepared to go through him right now for the 1mg Biocon but just wanted to check with others to see if they have had recent success with him? I saw older posts stating that he worked well. Thanks for any feedback!

1 Like

You might want to post this under the Buy Rapamycin Online thread.

1 Like

They don’t, I’m just speaking on the type of account I have.

I had a bad experience with GP Pharma to EU. We agreed if the package got stuck in customs, he would reship. Instead, the package was sent back by customs. He stopped responding to my emails even after it was returned to India, and my Indiamart order / message history is gone, unless that is normal. It was 3 weeks ago it got back to India, so they haven’t been keen in messaging me to say they got it back & reship.

If he responds which I doubt the response time previously was near instant and it’s been a few days, I’m going to ask for a refund excluding shipping costs.

Had a feeling I was getting scammed and there was something he wasn’t mentioning. I changed to minimum order from a larger order.

2 Likes

BGpharma is based in Bulgaria or Romania I believe - thats why its easy for him to ship to other countries in the EU.

He’s been active in the forums here - and I’m sure he wants to keep getting business from here, so keep trying to communicate with him.

2 Likes

GP Pharma in India not BG Pharma.

I have had no problems with BG Pharma so far.

3 Likes

Ah! A little too close in naming for my liking…

2 Likes

I just received an order (Biocon Rapacan) from Jagdish and used WISE to pay (the transfer was in USD only, no currency conversion). This was my first time buying from India and I was very lucky. The transfer went very smooth and the package came in 1.5 weeks.

4 Likes

Another good India company: Apple Pharmaceuticals through India Mart
Ordered March 7 2023, shipped March 9. Recieved March 20. Very well packaged. in a plastic container.
Payment with Wise, very easy. Shiping $25. to USA (Hawaii)
$90 for 100 tablets Rapacan

• shipping = $115 total
    Not opened by customs. I keep my quantities low so it is clear that it is for personal use.

5 Likes

Yes, I used him. No problem.