Rapamycin Prescription, Doctors that Prescribe It

I started with him late last year because I wanted to use a US doctor at least initially. Now that I’m confident 6mg a week of sirolimus doesn’t have any adverse side effects, I’m ordering from India too.

2 Likes

Apparently,
Gmail - Dr. Garcia’s Personal Letter to Patients.pdf (204.0 KB)
Dr. Garcia is retiring.

1 Like

Yes - he currently doesn’t have a replacement prescription solution for his rapamycin people, I emailed him about this and he replied he’s working on it and will try to send out another update on that. But it seems some of his customers have found other options already.

In my case; India:)
I checked out the American Medical Wellness site, but there is no indication that rapamycin is on offer.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I am located in Poland and from what I read getting rapamycin here is rather tricky and/or expensive.
According to thread, I can buy prescription for 26 Euro, but I have few questions regarding that:

1. For what product name that prescription would be for someone living in Poland? I read in FAQ that there are few meds with rapamycin in it.
  2. What is the price of said product?
  3. How man mg/pills/doses it has?
  4. Wouldn’t importing it from india somehow be cheaper?

I probably wont know until I buy it heheh… At least knowing the product name and its price would let me gauge how economically viable rapamycin is for me.

In Europe, I have only come across Rapamune from Pfizer. There are no generic brands of sirolimus in my sight so far. If there is someone who knows about Generic Sirolimus in Europe then I would be grateful to learn about it.

The prices are a bit different in different countries in Europe but not much:

In Denmark, 100 tablets a 1 mg costs 3259 Danish kr. (Approx 438 Euro)
In Denmark, 100 tablets a 2 mg costs 6501 Danish kr. ( Approx 873 Euro)

In Sweden, 100 tablets a 1 mg costs 3992 Swedish kr. (approx 357 Euro)

In Romania, 30 tablets a 1 mg costs 520 Lei. (Approx 105 Euro)
I Poland, as far as I can see 30 tablets a 1 mg costs around 503 Zl (approx 107 Euro?)

Prices in Europe is rather fixed. So yes, imports from India are cheaper if they get through customs.

One legal way around the custom control is if you can get an EU prescription and send it to the pharmacy in India together with a copy of your personal ID card. And then have them send through DHL. Some countries might allow import for personal use, if the use is based on a correct prescription. I am nor recommending this way, just informing about a route I have learned about but not tried myself.

2 Likes

Gonna test EU doctor in Sweden and Norway and see if it works, said they would send me prescription in mail for Rapa and Acarbos.

2 Likes

Should work. See this thread New Option for Rapamycin Prescriptions in Europe / EU

It worked well in Sweden and Norway :smiley:

2 Likes

Did the pharmacy in Norway accept the prescription?

1 Like

Yes, i had no problem, just took them a while to do it since the employe wasnt used to EU prescriptions :smiley:

2 Likes

I just looked up the clinic Dr Garcia was referring to for regenerative medicine patients and it looks like they list rapamycin in their protocol. Will call to see how it works.

1 Like

Honestly, India worked for me. It seems like the best option.

3 Likes

Your info is very helpful. In regards to paying with wise, did you order a wise card, or just pay thru their site with a connected account or a card you already have? Thank you.

1 Like

I haven’t ordered anything from him lately, but the last time I ordered I had trouble with Wise not accepting payment to his account in Indian rupees. Oddly they would let me pay euros into his account. That’s what l did but it cost another $10 and a few days delay. Next time I order I will try Paypal’s Xoom overseas payment service. I don’t know yet whether this works or not. If I continue to have problems paying Jagdish I will have to try other vendors.

2 Likes

I have found Jagdish to be very prompt and attentive for previous orders. I’m due to order again soon but I’m wary about payment having read stories on here about “Wise”. (Maybe their name should be “Unwise?)

3 Likes

Know of anyone in Canada?

I’ve not heard of any doctors yet prescribing rapamycin in Canada. Here are some discussions on how people in Canada are getting rapamycin:

Here: Does anyone have success importing Rapamycin to Canada?
Here: Success stories / ease of shipping rapamycin to countries in EU or Canada?
Here: Users of Rapamycin in Canada?

The easiest way might be to have it shipped to a friend in the US, and then visit that friend.

Read up here: Importing Rapamycin to Save Money (2)

2 Likes

Hi RapAdmin,

I wanted to share experience and prices. I am so grateful you posted someone local to me for Rapa!

I went to the SC clinic run by Dr. Menendez (LowCountry Male) Fort Mill, SC location and saw the Physicians Assistant. Initial consult was 199$ for an hour. They went over my blood work and we agreed on plan. To enroll in the initial 3mg per week, 3 month Rapa prescription cost 200$ per month. It includes a review after 6 weeks and a 6 month blood retest. I paid for the first 2 months. My insurance covers the medication costs for 1 month at a time. I may look to one of the other doctors who do telemedicine listed here before renewing my initial 2 month service as I believe 200$ per month for just a prescription is excessive.

3 Likes

I’m an 80 year old man in San Diego. I’ve recently started receiving rapamycin via prescription through AgelessRX at a cost of $150 per month which includes medically supervised blood tests and general health screening through their Ann Arbor, Michigan facility before approval, all arranged over the internet. First month’s supply was 2mg per week which I expect to be increased to 4mg per week for the second month and 6-8 mg per week target dosage starting in the 3rd month. A similar process is now available through a California based organization, GetHealthSpan.com, at a price “starting at $99 per month.” Each of these include blood tests and health reviews before starting as well as periodic monitoring by U.S. based physicians. I expect to stay with AgelessRX for the first three months and then switch to rapamycin I ordered without prescription from India at a cost of roughly $21 per month including shipping for 4 weeks of 8 mg per week – 32 mg total (albeit without the blood test and other monitoring I might get from a U.S. doctor). I thought the initial cost through AgelessRX was worth it to ease the worries of family re possible side effects. I will plan to get blood tests every six months or so to track my health through my standard health service.

7 Likes