New Option for Rapamycin Prescriptions in Europe / EU

I received an email from a doctor in Croatia who has a business providing medical prescriptions in the EU from a phone app. Here are the details below. If you use the service, please post your results and satisfaction with the service:

EU telemedicine app EUDoctor available on all app stores. I have prescribed Rapamycin to patients in the EU. The online in-app appointment price with prescription included is 25 Euro. The prescription is valid anywhere in EU.

people can email me if they have some questions, if they want to make sure that they can get the prescription, but then the online consultation and writing the prescription would be done with the EUDoctor app (it is easier to make the payment, get a appointment when is convenient to them, receive a digitally signed prescription that is valid everywhere in EU).

Viktor Simunović GP

Mailing Address: Goranska 7, 51219 Čavle, Hrvatska, Croatia
Email Address:eudoctor@eudoctor.org

9 Likes

Heard from one user who used this service:

Yes it works, i received my prescription this evening

Can he script Sirolimus blood tests for those who might be able to get access? If a doctor is going to script you Sirolimus, makes sense to script you a blood test for the med??

1 Like

Not to be cynical, but are you certain the user isn’t a sock puppet?

Its good ti be skeptical. When i first ordered rapamycin from vendors India i did 4 or 5 small $100 orders just to see what they delivered and how quickly. Surprisingly all delivered. With any new and unproven vendors its easy to do a small order as a test to see how well they meet your needs and expectations.

1 Like

Absolutely. My intelligence on EUDoctor is:

1. I can’t do a test because the app is weirdly limited to phones I don’t have (and I have tons of phones!).

2. The report of success with it could be entirely fake.

But if prescriptions can be written in one EU country for use in another, there must be lots of other similar services, I would think!

1 Like

I had phone call with one person who has used eudoctor.org and according to him everything work great. So I will try him out also. Need to just setup my N=1 test before.

This works, used it.

So when having this prescription you could go to any pharmacy in Europe to buy ‘legal’ Sirolimus?

14 days ago ordered 100x1mg rapamycin from India. Today received a letter that everything is taken away by customs because its illegal to import medicines from outside the EU. So im really pissed off right now.

1 Like

Yes, it is a prescription like for any other medication. Some pharmacies are unfamiliar with EU prescriptions, but it is legal.

2 Likes

Another option for you: https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product/rapamune-sirolimus-1-mg-10-pfizer/

2 Likes

I live in Sweden, and I have used EUdoctor twice. It works just fine. Since Swedish pharmacies require an original paper prescription, they sent me the papaer prescription and then I handed it over to the pharmacy. Then they ordered 100 - 1mg Pfizer Rapamune, which I got after a few days.

EUdoctor also started a blog with anti aging and rapamycin as one of the special themes. This development is something that I hope will make rapamycin more accessible to more in Europe.

2 Likes

What’s the cost of 100-1mg Pfizer Rapamune in Sweden? Or if I remember correctly, medicine costs is reimbursed there.

Rapamune is not reimbursed when you buy medicine with an EU prescription in Sweden,. It is only reimbursed when you have a Swedish prescription. the cost for 100 Rapamun 1 mg was 3992 Skr = 342 Euro.

3 Likes

Do you know how long it took for him to send the prescription? Does he accept CC payments or is it through bank transfer?

Keep in mind in some EU countries like Czechia, the pharmacy can’t accept it because prescriptions have to be dispensed within 14 days of signature by the doctor.

1 Like

I use my VISA-card to pay EUdoctor.

I have used the service twice. The last time, I got the paper prescription in less than a week. The first time it took a few days more.

3 Likes

Great thanks! I’ll try it out.

I tried EUdoctor per everyone’s recomendation and it was excellent. Got my e-prescription within minutes so highly recommend.

Saves you energy from explaining to the pharmacist why you need rapamycin lol.

5 Likes

Just finished a holiday in EU, and weirdly enough some EU countries don’t sell rapamycin (Rapamune brand or generic) at all period. Even with a prescription they don’t have it. And they tried their hardest to find it (calling the distributors, hospitals, and even govt) but it’s not even in the government registry so it can’t be prescribed here or ordered. Hint, it’s Portugal.

They said the only place possibly that you can find it, is in a few hospitals but only in the case that a patient is admitted and is being monitored by drs while in the hospital after surgery. And even in that case, they 90% of the time can’t source the drug. First time I came across this because the entire country doesn’t have it and its in the EU!
I got it later in a dif EU country so no problem.

Just keep that in mind if you’re ever on holiday here. Besides for that, they seem not to care much about prescriptions for other medicines you need a restock on. Brand name drugs are pretty affordable and even cheaper than the generic drugs in the states. Prices are set by the government so every pharmacy has the same price.

4 Likes