Rapamycin Prescription, Doctors that Prescribe It

Have you had the same physician each time, and can you share name(s)?

My understanding is that Push is just a front-end billing/communication platform that connects you to any one of a large number of independent physicians/NPs that they contract with. Unless a patient signs up using a direct link to a specific provider, they’re just going to get randomly assigned to someone who may or may not be rapa friendly.

1 Like

Are there practitioners who prescribe Rapamycin for longevity reasons in India. More than prescription per se, I want someone in India who has adequate knowledge of Rapamycin usage and guide me. Look forward to your revert. Thanks!

Hi Sanjeev,

Welcome to our site. I’m sorry to say that I’ve not yet heard of any doctors that prescribe rapamycin for longevity reasons in India. I wish I could help you more.

Perhaps other people here have heard of someone like this. If you hear of anyone, please post a note here to let us know and let others in India know, and we’ll add them to our list.

Since rapamycin (sirolimus) is easy to get in India, you might try contacting a medical group in the USA (e.g. gethealthspan.com or other medical doctor listed at the top of this thread) and talk to them to see if they would support you from a medical consultation standpoint, in using rapamycin. They might guide you through the blood tests to get, etc. and help you monitor your progress.

RapAdmin: do some of these doctors prescribe rapamycin AND medicines like abarcose and sglt2 inhibitors for longevity purposes? or mainly just rapamycin?

I’ve heard anecdotally that many provide other drugs like acarbose, but you’d need to ask any specific doctor you’re targeting for details about his/her support for this. Acarbose is a very old, cheap, generic drug that has a very good safety profile though is less used in the Western countries due to the gaseous / GI issues that frequently happen with a higher wheat diet. SGLT2 drugs are newer drugs, so off-label use might be more restricted.

We prescribe Rapamycin at Fountain of Youth Longevity Center.

Saint Augustine FL
Eric Pulsfus MD

6 Likes

Good morning. My experience with EUDoctor. The service works, but the prescriptions provided are not valid in Germany. You receive a PDF, but no ePrescription (with QR Code).
Also one of the pharmacies told me that the dosage/usage on the “prescription” was missing, which seems to be a mandatory detail.

1 Like

Did you contact Eudoc to see if they could help resolve the issues?

Dr. Julio Garcia sent an email announcing his retirement in April.

1 Like

Is he selling his practice or closing it down?

He usually send a paper prescription. How much does Rapamune cost in Germany?

If your doctor has given you an e-prescription you will usually need to make sure you ask for a paper copy if you plan to use the prescription in another EU country, as the e-prescription may not be available outside your home country.

1 Like

His plastic surgery patients will get another doctor as the “custodian of records”. He recommends that his “regenerative medicine patients” use American Medical Wellness - but I’m not sure if that includes his rapa patients or not.

1 Like

Interesting. I have his email address - I will ask him about rapamycin prescriptions in the future. it doesn’t look like (from their website) that AMW deals in rapamycin.

1 Like

Rapamune is way cheaper in Sweden (€975 versus €351). Obtain three separate prescriptions and purchase 300 tablets.

2 Likes

Just following up on my previous reply that you may not have seen. Still using Push?

Brazilian doctor website appears to be discontinued.

1 Like

I would recommend try contacting him via his instagram or whatsapp addresses. Sometimes people forget to renew their websites. I’ll also try to contact him, Also - your message will trigger an email to him (he may not review it of course).

I received a prescription from Dr. Garcia. Note that he uses a compounding pharmacy. The rapamycin was in 3 mg capsules and not enteric coated. He did not prescribe a prescription that could be used outside his practice. In other words, it had to be reordered through his office.

• The #1 question to ask a prescribing doctor is whether they use a compounding pharmacy. I would suggest it be placed at the top of this topic category. Obviously there is a real risk of wasting one’s money given the bio-availability issues.
4 Likes

I visited Dr. Garcia myself. I was less than thrilled about his prescribing protocol.
That is when I decided to order my rapamycin from India.

4 Likes