No Prescription Needed for Rapamycin Purchase in Turkey

I have some extra tablets and if you are interested you can reach me.
This is my contact information. msindustrialism@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hi all,

Bad news. I am in Turkey right now, close to Antalya. Went to a Pharmacy today to ask for Sirolimus / Rapamune / Rapamycin. They told me it’s sold out in Turkey completely. Help!

Anybody any ideas if there are specific places to look out to?

I have the same now…

Did you find any?

I’m in Turkey now and so far, bad luck :frowning:

Hi guys, I am the source mentioned.

Indeed you can buy the med from pharmacy in Turkey but most won’t have it in stock and you have to order it. Lately there is some deficit of the med at supplier level and it becomes harder to get the med.

Slowly this med becomes a best seller at my store with some guys ordering 2 full boxes at a time. I don’t have express shipping right now to USA but the normal one takes around 2 weeks and it is very safe. Also I have one free reship guarantee if something happens to the package.

4 Likes

i order a package of rapamune from Turkey, unfortunately they shipped by Fedex and the shipment was confiscated by US custom. Below is their shipping address, maybe you can reach them and try it if they can sell to you.

EKVATOR KISISEL BAKIM
ORUCREIS MAH TEKSTILKENT A18 BLOK
ISTANBUL, TR, 34235

2 Likes

i received delivery of Rapamune from BGPharma Bulgaria. I paid $390 for 100 pills including shipping. good thing is that i am able to use wise.com to send money. My order was place online on Sept 17 and package received today October 19 in SoCal. Thanks BG Pharma!

5 Likes

Hi NL_Rapa,
As mentioned in my post you need to keep trying different pharmacies asking for Rapamune. As mentioned I tried around 20 and two could order some in. The rest either said no or said it was ‘finished in Turkey’

1 Like

Hi. I am in Turkey now, (on vacation). I have tried 6 different pharmacies and none of them could sell rapamune to me, this because of supply problems.

The price in all 6 pharmacies was between 185 - 200 euro for 100 - 1 mg rapamune from Pfizer.

2 Likes

I found one pharmacy in Turkey that might be able to sell rapamune oral solution in 60 ml bottle 1 mg/ml.

Package_11717

The oral solution has to be stored in a fridge and consumed within 30 days when opened.

Information from Pfizer about the oral solution:

"Rapamune Oral Solution carton, contains one 2 oz (60 mL fill) amber glass bottle of sirolimus (concentration of 1 mg/mL), one oral syringe adapter for fitting into the neck of the bottle, sufficient disposable oral syringes (amber color) and caps for daily dosing, and a carrying case.

Rapamune Oral Solution bottles should be stored protected from light and refrigerated at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F). Once the bottle is opened, the contents should be used within one month. If necessary, the patient may store the bottles at room temperatures up to 25°C (77°F) for a short period of time (e.g., not more than 15 days for the bottles).

A syringe (amber color) and cap are provided for dosing, and the product may be kept in the syringe for a maximum of 24 hours at room temperatures up to 25°C (77°F) or refrigerated at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F). The syringe should be discarded after one use. After dilution, the preparation should be used immediately.

Rapamune Oral Solution provided in bottles may develop a slight haze when refrigerated. If such a haze occurs, allow the product to stand at room temperature and shake gently until the haze disappears. The presence of this haze does not affect the quality of the product."

4 Likes

It might be good for the people who are going to Turkey and are successful in identifying pharmacies that sell rapamycin, to post those pharmacies’ names and addresses/phone numbers here so that people here can save some time in identifying the best pharmacies to approach.

I’m sure the number of people going to Turkey and picking up rapamycin is very small (and infrequent), and it seems like there are a few pharmacies that likely deal more in this drug than others - so after you get your medications please post any names of pharmacies in Turkey that were selling rapamycin / sirolimus.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I could not have the rapamune solution sent to the pharmacy, from the distributer, to get there in time for my departure. I found this pharmacy in the last days of my stay. Therefore, I cannot recommend any specific pharmacy. But I found almost all pharmacies trustworthy and professional.

When I was in Turkey I was in the city Antalya and there I visited a couple of pharmacies in Antalya city as well as several pharmacies in the tourist area where I stayed, an area called Lara Beach. The pharmacies in the tourist area were otherwise well stocked and had good logistics to order specific medicines from the distributers. If you placed an order in the morning you can pick it up in the afternoon or the next day. But not the rapamune tablets, this since they were somehow sold out in the country. In some pharmacies close to the hotels I saw quite a few people from Russia, and some of them had ordered long lists of special medicines which they intended to bring back home. This is somehow a confirmation that those pharmacies were used to handle special requests from foreigners.

If I go back to Turkey I will not hesitate to buy rapamune from a pharmacy that focus on providing medicines to foreign tourists.

3 Likes

I have ordered from bgpharma and I’ll let you know how it works out.

2 Likes

I think I have shipped all of the Rapmune orders. I’ve managed to get 4 boxes before a few days and it was not easy for sure. Will have one more box next week.

5 Likes

I got my rapamune today. It was sent from BGpharma to my homeadress in another EU country. No problems and it was delivered to my mailbox at home. Thank you.

5 Likes

If you are experiencing difficulty in procuring Rapamycin, I offer my services to assist you. I am able to provide a shipment of 100 units of Pfizer’s Rapamycin. Due to the high demand for this medication, it may not be readily available everywhere. My expertise in this specific field, coupled with my established relationships with various pharmacists in Turkey, uniquely position me to facilitate the acquisition process on your behalf. For additional details, please do not hesitate to contact me via email at msindustrialism@gmail.com.

3 Likes

What about availability & price for everolimus (1, 2.5, 5 and 10 mg) in Turkey, Bulgaria, Greece?

It is very similar to rapamycin.

EVAXMUS 10 mg * 30 TEVA $700. This dosage is the cheapest.

btw I have shipped almost all rapamune orders, managed to find 7 boxes. This is extremely hard to find nowadays from Turkey at least.

2 Likes
  1. All Rapamune orders have been shipped, no more waiting when you order it, I have 300 tabs in stock.
2 Likes

I was in Turkey first week of February 2023 and got 100 x 1mg Rapamune tablets for 4,550 Turkish Lira = 325 CAD. Back in November 2022 I got 60ml Rapamune solution for 2,500 lira. It was a nightmare to transport (must keep 2-8 centigrade).

3 Likes