Importing Rapamycin to Save Money (2)

have you tried the 10mg Everolimus pills yourself?

I have not. But @morlock mentioned in this post that he is. Perhaps he can mention how its going for him?

1 Like

I just completed my first 8 week on, 4 off cycle and it’s been going well. No felt differences to 6mg Sirolimus which I had cycled for 6 mo.

Perhaps weights are a bit harder on everolimus, but that might just be in my head. When I’m on Everolimus or Sirolimus I plateau immediately and start to lose a little capacity. Once I’m off for 2 weeks though, I’m back to normal.

I don’t have blood tests yet though, but am planning a panel in 3mo.

2 Likes

Everolimus claims to be more hydrophilic and higher bioavailability. Niba Health of Indiamart also sells 5 mg version. One strip containing 10 pills cost $70.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if getting the branded rapamune is like taking a higher dose, since rapamune is some form of nanocrystals that is supposed to help absorption?

3 Likes

The whole nanocrystal thing is something most of us just discovered - based on Dr. Ross’s post here.

We still haven’t determined which, if any, of the generic versions of rapamycin are using nanocrystal or other time-release technologies. Something for all of us to keep an eye out for. Also - perhaps the blood/sirolimus testing will allow us to figure this out ourselves. If we can get blood sirolimus tests from people taking specific doses of rapamune vs. other generic sirolimus, perhaps we can understand this better.

3 Likes

If you live in Switzerland, you can read this page:

https://www.swissmedic.ch/swissmedic/en/home/humanarzneimittel/market-surveillance/medicinal-products-from-the-internet.html

In a nutshell, you can import only a month’s supply for your own use (exceptions apply for narcotics and doping products). And if you get “caught”, …

If the withheld medicinal products pose a risk to health or originate from an illegal source, they will be destroyed. Otherwise, they may be returned to the sender. In any case, you will have to pay the administrative costs (at least CHF 300).

2 Likes

Are you using rapamycin yet? Did you import from India?

1 Like

I am not and I didn’t. I’m still unsure. I guess I’m going to stick to my present system for a few months more. And maybe look for an rapamycin friendly MD.

1 Like

I have ordered 100 sirokem pills from G.P.Pharma International on Indiamart for USD 105.- and paid very comfortably with PayPal.
Everything worked and I received the package 3 weeks later in Switzerland.

4 Likes

Same brand I use.

I tested my peak and troughs here:

6 Likes

Just reporting that I’ve had an India Post delivery into the UK from Varun Medicals just 13 days after sending the money (and the bank took 2 days to get that through).
Package untouched as far as I can tell.

6 Likes

I ordered Biocon Rapacan (plus Metformin and Acarbose) from https://www.rlpharmacy.com/

Cost of Rapacan 1mg Tablet ; Sirolimus = 70 USD for 100 tablets.

Shipping (EMS) and handling= 40 USD (Switzerland).

Total = 110 USD.

I paid with https://wise.com/ and received the shipment after two weeks without any problem.

7 Likes

Today I tried to pay for an order placed with Jagdish Nikose of Niba Healthcare.
I have used Swift and the same bank account that I have always used.
Absolutely no problems in the past.
I know that there are several users using Jagdish Nikose and Swift for their money transfers.
Has anyone else experienced a problem with Swift payments recently?

This is a new option that seems to be working for people in Europe:

2 Likes

Just found a way to ship meds from India to Hong Kong using DHL and a prescription. I hope it works and is not confiscated. I am using Jagdish this time. I will go to the bank to do the wire transfer hopefully soon (after working out the details) and I’ll let you know if there are any problems.

DHL costs $165 USD. :unamused: The meds cost $160 USD. Still 25% of the price of buying locally.

When I bought from him I couldn’t get it to work with wise. I thought it was something I didn’t do correctly. He then told me to use Tazapay. That went right through.

1 Like

I got a reply from Jagdish. I was unable to get a Response from Wise.

Jagdish Nikose
Wed, Jul 13, 9:50 PM (8 hours ago)
to me

Hello sir, How are you ?

Yes , now a days wise.com is having some issues. So you can try other options for payment like Bank Transfer , Account Transfer (Wire Transfer), Telegraphic Transfer.

4 Likes

I’m from HK and i’m about to finished my box of 100 pills Pfizer Rapamune i bought locally which is very expensive HK$8500. I’m now looking to buy from India, too. So, how have ur procurement been progressing? Anything i shud take note of before I try exploring with mine? ; -)

1 Like

Technically it is illegal to ship Rapamycin from India to Hong Kong unless someone walks it over In their personal luggage. So that’s what I am doing. I have an Indian friend bringing it over.

A friend gets meds sent from India with DHL and a prescription. I didn’t want to risk it though.

Are you from the PNET WhatsApp group? If so, I can help set you up.