Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Because it wasn’t a Swedish prescription it was not covered so I had to pay almost 4000 SEK (Approx. $370 US) for 100x1mg pills :frowning: but I still prefer it as I know it is the real thing and not running the risk of something ordered online.

2 Likes

Why do you say that? "Biocon Ranked Among Top 5 Biotech Employers Globally

Rapacan and Zydus certainly are probably better than anything but Pfizer. Certainly, better than the products of compounding pharmacies, as some forum members can attest to.

Many of us have been buying Biocon/Rapacan for over a year. Many have had their blood tested. Those of us who take it know it’s the real thing. Zydus is another trusted brand from India. Both Zydus and Rapacan have been tested by third parties.

Biocon and Pfizer work together on biosimilar drugs. Biocon has a presence in the U.S.
I could afford Pfizer if it was easy to get a prescription for more than a few weeks.
But, I still wouldn’t do it because I consider Pfizer to be one of the most corrupt companies on the planet. If you want to spend $370 for something that is not Pfizer and is probably not as good as the $65 for 100 1mg tablets plus shipping, that you get from India that is your business of course, but I just don’t understand your thinking.
https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/biocon_and_pfizer_conclude_commercialization_agreement

3 Likes

Unfortunately medicines import from outside EU is forbidden, so there is a great chance if you live in Europe that your package from India would be confiscated by customs. In Europe the only registered rapamycin is Pfizer / Rapamune. EMA (European FDA) did not allow generics on the market since no generics can reproduce the Pfizer’s Cmax.

1 Like

That’s not a bad price at all, that’s less than $4 per pill for Rapamune by Pfizer. I placed a test order with BG Pharmacy and they are charging about $5 per pill for Rapamune.

2 Likes

Yes, they are!

In the US they paid the largest fine in history to make the criminal charges go away.

I understand. My main point was that people unnecessarily trash Indian merchants having had zero experience dealing with them.

5 Likes

I didn’t give the Mart my real phone number, but I did provide an email address, where it’s easy to delete.

I don’t mean to trash anyone. But I trust what I get handed by a controlled Swedish pharmacy more than anything I order online from anywhere.
My country has very strict regulations.

3 Likes

Hi, I am from Germany and bought it in Poland. Since June 3 2023 you only get Sirolimus with a Polish prescription. Where you can buy Sirolimus in Europe for the price you mentioned?

France, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden… in Germany and Austria it is almost 4x this price. From above countries I believe Span has no restrictions on sirolimus prescriptions.

prices:
Spain 100x1mg = 398,85 €
France 30x1mg = 111,91 €
Croatia 30x1mg = 112,34 €
Slovenia 30x1mg = 98,70 €

I find this really strange as this is illegal by EU laws, but yes Poland is a “rebellious and proud” :face_with_hand_over_mouth::exploding_head:country…

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Do you know by chance an online pharmacy in one of these countries which sends the Sirolimus to Germany?

There are none. The only country in EU that allows shipping for prescription medicines is Germany unfortunately.

+1 for Apple Pharmaceuticals. #100 Rapacan received exactly 14 days after placing order using Western Union. Included the Memorial Day long weekend, shipped to Western US.

6 Likes

Hi All, I placed orders with both BG Pharma in Bulgaria and All Day Chemist in Singapore and received both orders. BG Pharma gives you a “gift” if you order above a certain amount so I took a free box of Metformin. From BG Pharma I ordered Rapamune and from All Day Chemist I ordered a generic product. Both seem to be reliable sources.

3 Likes

I’m happy to report that I ordered some Rapacan 1mg tabs from Apple Pharmaceuticals in India and they were delivered today here in the Nanny State (Australia). I’m actually surprised they made it through as everything is x-rayed, scanned, sniffed by dogs and the address is checked on a database! I paid by bank transfer.

5 Likes

I just received a package from Apple Pharmaceuticals (thanks again blsm). I paid through Wise.com. Payment was difficult because my life is complicated, but the guys at Apple were patient and helpful and we finally made it work. Package was sent to the US because my country of residence (in Africa) has a customs system much like a black hole and if your package goes in it may never reappear. So it will be hand delivered by a friend.

4 Likes

Hi len, did anyone ever answer your question about how to answer those questions on Wise, such as REASON for TRANSFER? It’s been months and I still have never done this, because it seems complicated.

I got a reply here, following my question:

Thing is, ‘Goods or Services’ isn’t a choice from the dropdown. So, no idea what that person really did.

If you select the ‘Payment for goods before receipt’ you get asked for an invoice number.

Some people saying they used Wise since I pointed this out. No Idea how they are getting around the need for an invoice number. Kachhela doesn’t supply one. Maybe other vendors do supply one. Maybe a fake one works, idk.

So the answer to your question is, no.

Edit: I asked Kachhela to make an invoice. No can do.

1 Like

So…I’m finally about to place my first Rapamycin order from a company you in the community have already successfully used for delivery here in the US. I greatly appreciate all the candor and experience everyone has contributed here.

I’d like to try to get a few other products as well, but don’t appear to be listed on their websites (like metformin, finasteride, and androgel): do I simply email and ask and they are likely to be able to get it (is this the standard practice)?

Is it better to separate these into separate orders? What flags customs? — number of pills or dollar amount? For instance, can I buy a six-month rapa supply, or if I get other pharma products would this then mean I can only get three months worth?

Also, Is it better to say “x referred me to you”? — will this get me a better price?

Thanks.

1 Like

Most of the India-based online pharmacies have a website where they list all the drugs they sell, but if the drug isn’t listed on the site then its not a bad idea to ask if they can get it. Sometimes they can. See the list of vendors at the top of this thread (and if your vendor is not on the list, still you can search for their website): Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

We really don’t have a good idea on exactly what causes issues for customs - I suspect more likely the size of the package, but I may be wrong. Read up on this thread for more info: Importing Rapamycin to Save Money (2)

I don’t think that “x referred me to you” - helps at all. What helps is competitive pricing… saying I can get the same product from XYZ online Pharma in India for 90 cents less per stripe of tablets. So - get multiple quotes! This is a little like negotiating at the flea markets or off craigslist. Find competitive pricing, and use it to your advantage.

5 Likes