Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Zydus also has a US subsidiary.

1 Like

New here and wondering if anyone has used Vallahb Enterprise for Rapacan or Acarbose via Indiamart? Rep there says they take credit card. Price quoted $60 per 100 Rapacan 1mg and $20 for 200 Acarbose.
Thanks for informative thread. I read the first 250 or so posts!:blush:

4 Likes

Can you provide link or contact person for Vallahb Enterprises?

1 Like

2 Likes

Hello all, thanks for building this beautiful community.
One info: RL Pharma and NIBA health, are sister companies.
Updated price, just bought from then, 65 usd, per 100 tablets, + 36 usd shipping to USA
so 101 usd with shipping.
When arrive I will give more info
all the best

2 Likes

Hi Ericross, GNH India is the only one I found that has all of the meds I want, and they have them also as brand names, from India, the US, Japan, and Canada. I have not ordered from them yet, because I am still trying to figure out the whole payment thing.

2 Likes

What type of sirolimus did you buy at this price? Biocon, Zydus, Dr. Reddy’s or something else?

2 Likes

Hi Tim, how did you answer all those questions Wise asks about the nature of the transaction?

Rapacan 1mg Tablet. Sirolimus, BIOCON = 65 usd 100 tablets

1 Like

Shipment got here about 5 days ago. Well packaged and accurate

1 Like

is the pill enteric coated? I just learned it needs to be enteric coated to survive the digestive tract

All the generic and brand versions of rapamycin have a coating or protective mechanism. The only ones that don’t are the compounded pharmacy made capsules which seem to frequently have bioavailability issues.

See: Bioavailability of Rapamycin From Compounding Pharmacy

And: New Peter Attia interview w/Matt Kaeberlein, inferior bioavailability of encapsulated rapa

3 Likes

If anyone from Australia wants to buy rapamycin message me on here for contact details. I know a seller who can ship locally around Australia without any border/custom issues.

3 Likes

Does anyone have experience with shipping Indian bought Rapamycin to France, and the risk of having one’s shipment confiscated by customs?

To EU no it’s probably not going to work.

1 Like

Apologies, I can’t figure out how to dm you/can’t get an envelope to appear by your name, maybe because I’m a new member. Aussie here who’d like to purchase rapamycin. Are there customs issues here importing from India? Cheers

1 Like

Welcome and someone will help.
Did you tap his colored green J circle . Then options appear.

Message icon should there.

See image.

2 Likes

Reply to a question/comment on another thread. I thought maybe it would be better here.
If RapAdmin wants to move it, feel free.

I honestly don’t know what is going on at Wise. I had problems, then I didn’t. The last two transfers to Jagdish went smoothly using ACH transfers of dollars to INR.

A brief tutorial as I see it, and I am no expert:

I normally like to use bank ACH transfers as it is cheaper than a wire or SWIFT transfer and faster than a SWIFT transfer.

For whatever reason, Wise, and I don’t know that it’s their fault, will not do an ACH transfer dollar to dollar. Therefore I use the daily published Dollar to INR exchange rate to determine how much INR Jagdish is to receive. I add to that the amount Wise charges for ACH transfers. In this case, it was $1.45

You can also see from the transactions below that ACH transfers, and unlike SWIFT, it is actually swifter.

If this does not work for you, you can use Wise to transfer dollar to dollar, which I have used a few times when ACH transfers using Wise were not working.

If you use Wise to transfer dollar to dollar using SWIFT the fees will be higher.

In the dollar-to-dollar example below I sent a dollar-to-dollar transfer to Shivnaam Tradelink LLP using Wise which used SWIFT to transfer the money. As you can see the fee for approximately the same amount was $15.60 using SWIFT vs $1.45 for an ACH transfer and is two days slower.

Bottom line try ACH transfers first and if that doesn’t work use a SWIFT dollar-to-dollar transfer.

I know this may seem somewhat confusing, but in actual practice, it is easy after the first time.

2 Likes

@ Ghandi Medicos. I would not advise Ghandi Medicos. I transferred $246 to them. They subsequently claimed not to have received the money. My bank traced the payment, but they continue to deny. This is not a reliable supplier and probably a scam. Be warned. Better to order elsewhere.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up - I will remove them from the list.