What seller was this?
well this dude gave me prices same as Maulik, i.e ezedoc 100 tablets for 38.5 as opposed to Maulik $40. only bought couple times from him but seemed very competitive and both times through Dubai and both shipments arrived ok. Give it a shot and find out yourself:
Aviora Exim, I only communicate through WhatsApp with him 91 80070 31383
Considering the amount of money I spend on medications for 3 people, I don’t want to take the risk on having problems on October 22nd, so I’m restocking now rather than December like I normally do. 2 year supply for everything.
But I’m seriously debating a 3 year supply now.
Also this is a situation where you have nothing to.gain by waiting but potentially tens of thousands of dollars to lose. It’s a gamble with no downside and potentially tens of thousands of dollars of saving. Stocking up now is a no-brainer IMHO.
Yes, stocking up is a good plan. But! What about expiration dates? How do I find and order Sirolimus that is good for 3 or more years? I just ordered some but it will expire in 2027.
Or maybe the date is not black and white? And the product is still viable after the date and if so, for how long? I do store my pills in the freezer. Any ideas y’all?
Medicine is usually good long after the expiration date but it’s effectiveness may decrease. I believe it is not much of a decrease though.
Keep them stored away from high heat and water, and you’re probably fine. I don’t worry about expiration dates. See these articles:
- The Myth of Drug Expiration Dates
- Storage stability of supplements? How long does rapamycin and other drugs last when stored for years? Should rapamycin be refrigerated?
- Storage stability of supplements? How long does rapamycin and other drugs last when stored for years? Should rapamycin be refrigerated?
Yeah, I forgot what med it was but remember a while back some dude in reddit had tested some 7-year-old medicine and had come back just fine at 98.5% or so effectiveness and no other contaminants. With exception of some antibiotics which are not supposed to be taken after expiry, most other meds are perfectly fine to even 7 or 10 years. I actually found some Viagra and metformin in old cupboard from 2018, and both seem to have survived intact. Obviously, I didn’t send them to a lab for testing, but Viagra does work just fine (that’s easy to test LOL) and even metformin seems ok also as far as i can tell with the glucose monitoring. I am stocked for anywhere from 3-7 years and wanted to make everything at least five-year supply but my wine fridge (which I use to store medicine) is actually full LOL. I might still place couple more orders …
I bought a dedicated minifridge just for meds. In retrospect, I should have bought a regular size fridge, as the mini is completely full. Except for things like antibiotics (as kelman says), expiration is not a practical worry. That said, I keep 'em around 50-55 F, not in the freezer (either extreme in temps is suboptimal), all of them in plastic baggies with plenty of dessicant tabs; the big enemies of chemical stability are: extreme temps, moisture, light - and temp variability (i.e. pulling them out, leaving outside long enough to change the temp, then putting back in. Keep them in a dark, cold, dry place and don’t change the temp too much - steady is the key. Locked up in the fridge, small amounts quickly pulled out once a week.
The original rapamycin was stored in a freezer and forgotten for 5 years.
I expect that the shelf life of the rapamycin, especially the tablets that are sealed in their aluminum packaging, would be good for more than three years stored in a freezer.
I was just talking to Jagdish, and he said already the USA have put restrictions of 30 day supply only and that they have already restricted prescription drugs unless you have a prescription for them
I was just talking to Jagdish in India and he has already stopped sending any further medications unless we have a prescription for them and then only three months supply will be sent. So I have asked him if he can send my supply to my son In cyprus, he said he will respond tomorrow as it is nighttime there right now, so this might be an option, I don’t think my doctor would give me a prescription for Moni, however, he would give me a prescription for Rapamycin or metformin, but I am used to taking modern once or twice a week now and I really do not want to lose that great feeling.
No, put it in the freezer.
The original rapamycin was stored in a freezer for 5 years.
Every supplier of the powder recommends storing it at-20 °C
I suspect that the pill form supplied in hermetically sealed aluminum would last longer than 3 years.
“Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Store in freezer.”
Recommended storage temperature: Powder -20°C 3 years
Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities · Storage: -20°C
Well… on 9/25 I ordered rapa, brillo, selegiline, sent to US from Maulik. No prescription; maybe I’ve donated ~$250 to the current Trumult. I will report back when it’s seized (or not).
you said : but I am used to taking modern once or twice a week now and I really do not want to lose that great feeling"
what is modern?
Forget about Jagdish there is plenty of people that continue shipping including Maulik.
Can you give me his contact details please
Sure, I only deal with him through email: maulik7@gmail.com
He’s probably the best (though most are pretty nice to deal with) I’ve used and definitely most reliable (have 100% pass rate through customs with him and have used him for at least 20 or so shipments). Good luck.
Thank you, I will contact him, Jagdish seems very unsure about shipping now , thanks
Dee
FYI, Maulik told me some of his packages have just gone through customs and are on their final leg to his customer’s homes…
Doesn’t mean our stuff won’t be seized, but now there is proof of concept ![]()
Sorry, I meant Modafini , it’s amazing for focus, energy and puts you in a good mood, I learnt about it on this site, my husband and I take 200 mg once or twice a week ,we both get so much done around the house and garden on those days.