Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Jagdish, unlike many other suppliers, is a licensed pharmacist. Maybe he doesn’t want to put his license in danger.

5 Likes

Do you know his name and website? Aviora Exim is an agricultural exporting company.

This their insta page for overall info Instagram

plus their WhatsApp I posted earlier. Never asked him for a name but he’s very reliable and very nice also (as noted above by someone else also) and in products I was interested in he was very competitive/same as his competition. That should be good enough for you/anyone interested in buying meds. I know you prefer email but never asked him for one.

3 Likes

if someone gets an email for Aviora please share. I am also thinking of ordering through Maulik, as I see others mentioned here that he is still shipping.

Maulik is probably your best bet at this time. iMHO

4 Likes

This was the post where I found him:

On another platform I was told it will cost $7 to include a prescription with your order. :woman_shrugging:t4:

There are remote pharmacies who will prescribe things.

Please give me his contact details

Is this going to affect what is going through TSA/airports? Fortunately I’m a world traveler, often in third world countries in Asia/Latin America and Africa…

We’ll assume this date comes and goes and as a previous poster said the suppliers just become more stealthier in deliverance

No, they say:

The rule applies to any FDA-regulated mail shipment from any country, including smaller medication pipelines from India, the United Kingdom, Australia and Turkey. It doesn’t change regulations around Americans who buy medication in person while traveling.

See: Wall Street Journal Says No More Cheap Overseas Prescriptions Shipped to USA? - #35 by RapAdmin

2 Likes

Also I wonder if we’re going to see more longevity Drs be able to step up in their own capacity and prescribe some of this stuff

Before getting my drugs from India I had an appointment with Dr Bradley Rosen, a Dr who if I remember correctly was willing to prescribe some of which my primary Dr would never (though not the complete India list I now use)

Of course it’s additional costs going through them

1 Like

Its not just what they charge but the CONTROL they have over what meds you take. I was working with one of these docs years ago, and there was resistance and a back and forth hassle with staff before I could get my med changed from Rybelsus to Jardiance. Thanks to this forum I found the freedom to order my own meds and that ended it for me. Also, many of them will charge for a package of services which I don’t need. I buy my own lab tests and know all of the lifestyle factors I need to adhere to. I want to control my own healthcare journey, not pay yet another Dr for more control. Shocking to me though how much demand there seems to be for these “concierge” docs.

8 Likes

LOL this website alone will provide more info than any concierge service will. I guess people love to pay for stuff that is easily available and free.

3 Likes

I don’t have anything solid right now. :disappointed:

I would trust his instructions. Wise may close your account if it detects overseas medicine purchases.

Maulik has been working with many people here for years. I’ve worked with him for over a year. By every indication I have, he’s a stand up guy.

I realize others have already told you that, so I’m really here to remind everyone of a helpful tip… video yourself opening your package and counting its contents. As could happen with anyone, I was missing something in my last order. I shared the video with him and he immediately refunded me.

5 Likes

I actually put off ordering until I got a tripod for my phone lol. Now I feel foolish for procrastinating for so long. Finally placed an order with Maulik late Friday. First time using crypto and it was very smooth. Waiting for tracking. To date all of my past orders were received in under a week. Yet, my anxiety disorder is amped up

1 Like

Does Maulik accept credit cards? If not, what form of payment does he accept? I don’t do bitcoin.

I think you’d need to write to him for an update on what form of payment he accepts. These details are often in flux. When I first wrote to him, he was willing to try to find a way to accept credit cards but needed to do some legwork first, and I ended up using someone else (and remitly).

Unfortunately I think he may be in overwhelm from high demand and possibly only dealing with his established clients. I say this bc we went from actively discussing an order a few days ago to radio silence, despite my attempting to prod communication.