Siroboon Lab Blood Test Results

This was posted last year:

Original post:

4 Likes

Kachhela also sells Siroboon 2 and Siroboon 3.
Siroboon 3 is 3mg pills. Last I knew, price was around 36¢ per mg.

Has anyone tested blood levels to see if they correspond to the dose they think they are taking of Siroboon tablets? I’m curious both as to the accuracy of the tablet amount but also if their are any differences in absorption (per brand) due to different enteric coatings.

There were results posted. But one problem is that people were possibly having their blood drawn too soon, trying to catch a peak that only applies to rapamycin liquid preparations on an empty stomach.

3 Likes

yes, probably would need a direct comparison of 1mg zydus brand and 1 mg Siroboon brand. I guess another reason that it is worthwhile to test your own blood level on the dose you are taking to determine if your in your own personal target range.

3 Likes

I’ve been taking the Biocon Rapacan 1mg pills for almost six months. I take 8mg every Friday morning. Three times I’ve tested my rapamycin blood level, all of them two hours post consumption. Test 1 result was 17.1 ng/ml, Test 2 was 12.9 and test 3 was 31.9 (with GFJ). And, I’m getting good results (check out my hair picture on the Anti-Aging Benefits thread).

Two months ago I tried the Siroboon 2mg pills (fewer pills seemed easier and cheaper). I took four 2mg pills and my blood test came back at a paltry 3.1 (also after two hours and posted results on this thread). Quite disappointing.

Yesterday (Friday), I tried the Siroboon again, taking four 2mg pills (maybe the first time it was something with my digestive system or a bad test?). I then had my blood tested twice- once after two hours post consumption and again after six hours.

Two hours: 3.8 ng/ml
Six hours: 3.2 ng/ml

My take: Siroboon = SiroCrap

I’ve bought everything from Maulik at Vallabh Enterprise/Shreeji Impex and I’m certain that he is sending me unadalterated Siroboon. I’ve bought a bunch of stuff from him and all of my tests show that they have worked as advertised. Maybe I just got a bad batch? I couldn’t excuse that either.

8 Likes

I bought my Siroboon directly from Kachhela and got similar results (posted up-thread) where two 10mg Rapacan tests showed values of 40+ and Siroboon came in at 8.9. (I weigh 120lbs.) All at nearly the same time, and with same food intake. I never tried the rest of my Siroboon after this, stuck with Rapacan.

5 Likes

Yes - I think that there is likely a significant difference in quality control in these companies. I would stick with leaders in the market in India. In this case, we’re talking Zydus and Biocon for sirolimus.

6 Likes

QC or there are differences in the enteric coatings between the different manufacturers. I wonder has anyone compared Biocon to Zydus in their blood levels post ingestion?

1 Like

Ugh, I would have tested, but labcorp in MA may refuse to process siroboon testing, ugh

and I loaded myself up on A LOT of siroboon

1 Like

Hey Dan,

I am curious on zydus too. I dId a blood draw last week. Took 4 mg zydus and 5 oz. fresh Red GFJ… drew blood 2 hours after for a labcorp test.

I will have results in a few days and I will post.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, it seems that 2 mg of Siroboon is equivalent to 0.2 mg of a normal Sirolimus.

Maybe they forgot the ‘.’?

3 Likes

Can someone test this for heavy metals. Also can someone blood test this AFTER putting the pills through a pill grinder? It’s been shown that they do contain sirolimus - but the issue is one of absorbability

https://www.amazon.com/COOL-KNIGHT-Electric-Suitable-Medicines/dp/B0C4SJN8M7/

Mortar and pestle is the standard, I think.

I’m not sure why you’d want to grind the pills. You lose the enteric coating, if there is any.

2 Likes

You know, someone once asked me (at vibecamp) are you concerned with the purity of the drugs you’re taking? (this made me go into a fugue [later in life] where I later obsessed over purity/air pollution/microplastics)

At the time, this tangent made me then obsess over Putin’s obsession with purity (both COVID purity and having people taste things for him before he eats them) AND his seemingly slow aging rate AND racial purity too…

He was not thinking about rapamycin at the time, but rapamycin… really… was the most important of them all (that, and dapagliflozin…) and anything from kachhela or indian pharmacies. I really ought to be better than this…

At some point in time (AGI timelines and infinite amounts of change from one small change in inputs/outputs will literally cause some people to do the same thing [wrt extreme levels of microplastic/chemical testing for ALL food they eat, and it’s probably SUPER-WORTH it for people who already have wealth, especially given the nanoplastics crisis [we cannot afford to take risks on stupid things] ]. At the very least, universal semaglutide reduces all total compute loss from microplastics)

[a small amount of impurity in some drugs can cause DRASTIC changes to people’s cognition]

Most people don’t appreciate this thesis enough, and are dismissive. We were dismissive of air pollution for many decades, and only now do we really see how terrible it is for us. We cannot afford the same risk for nanoplastics/microplastics. Sure, don’t raise your cortisol levels stressing over it, but like, at the very least, take semaglutide and do things on the margin to reduce plastic consumption

I know one person in longevity who ONLY drinks soylent (and avoids all impurities). He’s pretty strange, but he also is creative in strange ways.

I actually did get a small grant b/c I convinced some people that the microplastics thing is really important (on top of some other things), though the recent nanoplastics paper now shows that I’m not sure if testing microplastics is useful/helpful unless we can find nanoplastics (given that ALL historical estimates of microplastics were now gross uncertainties)…

And this is ALL important for global alignment because we cannot take stupid chances on human compute loss from lack of alignment, and yes, microplastics pollute our chances at alignment. Even davidad views microplastics/nanoplastics as significant enough to be of concern.

Sam Altman said that AIs will become capable of super-human persuasion before superhuman anything else. Perhaps AIs will be what finally convince humanity to really finally cut down on “dumb microplastics” (if AGI generates A LOT of near-wealth, the plastic alternatives/degraders will be even more fundable).

[pollution is also mimetic, can come from back pain, can come from wasted time, can come from trauma]…

Someone actually told me “think clean thoughts”, which was SOUND ADVICE. Too bad this is not ALL in my control yet, because I still historically had a lot of distracting thoughts that were irrelevant (tFUS, tFUS…)

2 Likes

I will have to say that I do have bought a canola oil that is a bit more expensive (still cheaper than olive oil), but that is in glass rather than plastic. Most of the stuff I am eating right now come in paper containers. However certain things I like to use that come in plastic, like computer, headphones, VR headset, so I will not abandon it totally.

I can however replace all of my clothing with plastic, and other things. I like linen, the look is either of a Founding Father in a garden, religious, or in a cult [the microplastic cult]. I don’t buy leather or wool, so I will have to think how to dress in cold weather. It does signal something to wear non-plastic clothing, it’s a bit weird.

Do you have a list of household items how much each clothing item releases microplastics, for example? Or home items? Plastics also release VOC’s but I don’t know how harmful they are. I need to know what’s worth on replacing I think rather than just replacing all plastics I use that I can replace. Reddit environmentalists doesn’t seem to care about wearing plastic clothing while going hiking.

Peter Thiel like Greta Thunberg, I think, her vision of the world.

1 Like

For those of you wondering about zydus, its enteric coating and it’s ability to get into the blood stream. Here are my impressive results.

I took two of my 2 mg zydus pills with the juice of one fresh Red Grapefruit. Blood test at 2 hours post dose.

My trough was zero… hadn’t had any rapamycin for 2 weeks.

Results were 23.3 ng/mL.
Almost 6 times multiplication of dose with GFJ.

Safe to say zydus is real and potent. As I would expect since it is pharmaceutical grade rapamycin from my physician’s prescription.

5 Likes

Hello Agetron, any results yet?

1 Like

I am currently stuck with Siriboon. Perhaps if I put it in an enteric capsule it my absorb better.

Has anyone else had notable blood results to share after taking Siriboon? I see the results are definitely uneven, though I could have sworn I have seen positive results on other forums. Cannot remember where.

I may not be able to get testing in my area. Thus far cannot find anywhere that does it in my area.

1 Like

@Alex You may just want to chalk Siriboon up as a loss and order a new batch of either Zydus or Biocon from India. Or you could multiply your dose by 10X. Otherwise you really aren’t receiving a therapeutic dose and you’re just wasting your time IMHO.

2 Likes