Rapamycin Prescription, Doctors that Prescribe It

Similar request - I know Dr Brad Stanfield is running his trial in New Zealand, but apart from that are there practitioners who prescribe Rapamycin for longevity reasons in NZ?

Hi, I have used Push Health before (not for Rapa). How do you convey the literature over video conference, do you email it to them or something or explian to them what the literature says in your own words? also, if you don’t mind, what literature did you use?

1 Like

FWIW, have used Push Health three times for rapamycin. First time I sent / included a link to Blagosklonny paper link below Also stated that I was full aware this was off label use, and would be fully responsible.

Rapamycin for longevity: opinion article

Rapamycin for longevity: opinion article - PMC.

2 Likes

John - sorry, I have no idea if there are doctors prescribing rapamycin in New Zealand. I have not heard of any. So, to the best of my knowledge there aren’t. Similarly, I’ve not heard of any doctors in Australia, either. All the users in those countries are, I believe, just buying the product overseas and having it shipped to them.

Here is some information we pulled together for this reason - and I encourage others to add more info that you think would be good for the doctors to review:

3 Likes

I ordered from Jagdish Nikose after reading your post. I can track the package. It left India July 2nd. It’s already in town this morning and I should have it tomorrow.

2 Likes

He is very responsive and reliable. That is why I continue to do business with him even though some other suppliers are a little cheaper.

Just got it 30 minutes ago. I’m happy. Thanks for that recommendation.

Is this the same Niba Healthcare that you used? I was contacted by them to buy generic but I want to make sure it’s reputable.

NIBAHEALTHCARE
PLOTNO.57,GROUNDFLOOR,NASHEMANHOUSINGSOCIETY,
NEARMODERNSCHOOL,KORADIROAD,NAGPUR-441111
Phone:9370020777,7774077123
E-Mail:nibahealthcare@gmail.co

Yes - Niba is on our list: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

I am concerned that there is a real NIBA HealthCare and a FAKE NIBA HealthCare. I logged into IndiaMart and just confirmed that the Real NIBA that I reached out to has not contacted me, but another NIBA with a similar logo and same address contacted me out of the blue. I am afraid if I wire them money, it will disappear. However, it may be that the company uses two different accounts on IndiaMart? I am quite doubtful…

The phone numbers and addresses from the invoice and the official brochure from their website don’t match.

2 Likes

Wow - thats pretty crazy. Obviously, only deal with the one with the address, mailing address, contact info that matches what people have been using. Thanks for posting on this!

1 Like

I am reaching out to the one from the website again. Hopefully I can sort this all out.

I know there is some confusion for new users. Normally I use a representative, in this case, I use

Jagdish Nikose
rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com
healthcare is his personal identity.
I have never had a problem dealing with him, he is safe and reliable as far as I am concerned. Zydus brand is the one I and many others on this forum are using.
Note: The first time ordering from India you will have to set up a money transfer method. I use https://wise.com/
I never ever talk on the phone. I do everything by email.
Just contact Mr. Jagdish by email and ask for a quote for what you want.
Here is an example of an invoice he provides:

1 Like

Thank you. I think that is what I needed. A direct email, a name, and someone to vouch for them that they are not impostors! Already by looking at your invoice from NIBA HEALTHCARE and my invoice from “NIBA HEALTHCARE” they are completely different formats and use different names for items. It raises enough suspicions that I have decided to cancel my order and try again through your contact. It is rare that a company would use two different formats for their invoices. Even looking at the product description, yours seems much more professional.

It seems that it would be pretty easy to distinguish between the two - if the Bank / Wire transfer information they provide is different between the one that they gave to @desertshores - then you know its going to a different company/bank account, and a different company.

We all have to jump off of the diving board at some point. I placed my first order knowing I was taking a risk and I was willing to lose some money on the experiment.
Your invoice looks okay to me and it looks like you will probably receive the Rapacan brand, which is okay. I used it for my first round.
The bank info looks legit to me and exactly matches mine as does the price you are paying.
My experience has been that I was assigned to a particular representative. You probably were just assigned to someone else.
Here is my first invoice for Rapacan/Sirolimus. As you can see the price matches. Your representative may be tacking on an extra $5 in the shipping and handling.
If you haven’t already canceled, I wouldn’t do it because they may not want your business next time. This is just my thoughts and not advice. Double-check, but I think the bank numbers match.

Thanks. That makes me feel better. Unfortunately, I already canceled. I have decided I will start off with Pfizer and GFJ and then try to order again from India in a few months once I have established a baseline with the non-generic version. I tend to be overly cautious in some areas and less so in others…

As I’m pretty new here I was wondering, why did you switch to Zydus?

It’s not a biggie, but Zydus 1 mg pills are smaller than the Rapacan brand I was using, indicating that it has less filler material. Also it tested slightly higher in the actual amount of rapamycin contained in one pill. I started out with Rapacan and had no problems with it. If money became a problem, I certainly wouldn’t mind going back to Rapacan.

3 Likes