Rapamycin Prescription, Doctors that Prescribe It

Honestly, India worked for me. It seems like the best option.

3 Likes

Your info is very helpful. In regards to paying with wise, did you order a wise card, or just pay thru their site with a connected account or a card you already have? Thank you.

1 Like

I haven’t ordered anything from him lately, but the last time I ordered I had trouble with Wise not accepting payment to his account in Indian rupees. Oddly they would let me pay euros into his account. That’s what l did but it cost another $10 and a few days delay. Next time I order I will try Paypal’s Xoom overseas payment service. I don’t know yet whether this works or not. If I continue to have problems paying Jagdish I will have to try other vendors.

2 Likes

I have found Jagdish to be very prompt and attentive for previous orders. I’m due to order again soon but I’m wary about payment having read stories on here about “Wise”. (Maybe their name should be “Unwise?)

3 Likes

Know of anyone in Canada?

I’ve not heard of any doctors yet prescribing rapamycin in Canada. Here are some discussions on how people in Canada are getting rapamycin:

Here: Does anyone have success importing Rapamycin to Canada?
Here: Success stories / ease of shipping rapamycin to countries in EU or Canada?
Here: Users of Rapamycin in Canada?

The easiest way might be to have it shipped to a friend in the US, and then visit that friend.

Read up here: Importing Rapamycin to Save Money (2)

2 Likes

Hi RapAdmin,

I wanted to share experience and prices. I am so grateful you posted someone local to me for Rapa!

I went to the SC clinic run by Dr. Menendez (LowCountry Male) Fort Mill, SC location and saw the Physicians Assistant. Initial consult was 199$ for an hour. They went over my blood work and we agreed on plan. To enroll in the initial 3mg per week, 3 month Rapa prescription cost 200$ per month. It includes a review after 6 weeks and a 6 month blood retest. I paid for the first 2 months. My insurance covers the medication costs for 1 month at a time. I may look to one of the other doctors who do telemedicine listed here before renewing my initial 2 month service as I believe 200$ per month for just a prescription is excessive.

3 Likes

I’m an 80 year old man in San Diego. I’ve recently started receiving rapamycin via prescription through AgelessRX at a cost of $150 per month which includes medically supervised blood tests and general health screening through their Ann Arbor, Michigan facility before approval, all arranged over the internet. First month’s supply was 2mg per week which I expect to be increased to 4mg per week for the second month and 6-8 mg per week target dosage starting in the 3rd month. A similar process is now available through a California based organization, GetHealthSpan.com, at a price “starting at $99 per month.” Each of these include blood tests and health reviews before starting as well as periodic monitoring by U.S. based physicians. I expect to stay with AgelessRX for the first three months and then switch to rapamycin I ordered without prescription from India at a cost of roughly $21 per month including shipping for 4 weeks of 8 mg per week – 32 mg total (albeit without the blood test and other monitoring I might get from a U.S. doctor). I thought the initial cost through AgelessRX was worth it to ease the worries of family re possible side effects. I will plan to get blood tests every six months or so to track my health through my standard health service.

7 Likes

What company did you use in India? Get Healthspan charged me $350 every 3 months. Perhaps they lowered their price?

Ry_Nev, Here are the details:

I bought 400x1mg of Biocon Sirolimus for $262 including shipping in May 2023 from India. It took about 3 weeks to arrive. That’s about 65 cents per mg or about $21 per month @ 8mg per week. It arrived in one package with 40 boxes of 10 pills each in elaborate foil packages with manufacture date of March 2023 and expiration date of February 2025. I paid via Wise.com. That was from the following company:

“We have Rapacan (Sirolimus 1mg) tablets by Biocon (US FDA approved company) costing 160 USD for 200 tablets and 262 USD for 400 tablets. Price includes shipping charges. You can make a T/T wire transfer to our Bank account or through www.wise.com using a card. For any details feel free to contact me.
Regards
Girish Bhattad
Forveda Online Private Limited
Mobile/Whatsapp: +918329187929”

3 Likes

I found this company (Forveda Online Private Limited) through competitive offers on Indiamart.com

MickeyMike30, That does sound quite expensive. I suggest you investigate ordering Biocon or Zydus Rapamycin from India. IndiaMart is a good source for finding suppliers. My experience is that every Indian supplier I tried delivered within 2 to 6 weeks.

1 Like

Hello - please would have doctor after paying doctor fee - that then provide a prescription where could use at own cvs, riteaid, walmart pharmacy even though maybe not as cheap as those at doctor own pharmacy or overseas? Thank you for any update.

Yes - that is what all the doctors at the top of this thread do - you meet them/consult with them, they give you a prescription and you fill it at a local pharmacy.

2 Likes

Just an update on Healthspan.com, as of August 2023. One month cost is now $136 (it’s cheaper to get a 3-month option.)

Obviously $136 for 20 mg is an expensive option. Though, as #karpinsd said, the monthly price includes regular blood tests and health reviews. Even so, this option makes sense for me because my initial plan is to take rapa for 8 weeks. If it turns out I love it and want to take it on a regular basis…, I’ll be deeply diving into the advise from this wise community.

I submitted a request on Aug. 3, had a in-take call with Customer Care the afternoon of Aug., 4, and the RX was approved by the doctor EOB Aug. 4. Their pharmacy will likely ship Wed., Aug. 9.

I’m new to any type of bio hacking. My biggest concern about working with any stateside vendor was getting their “approval.” Long term hackers will probably smile at my naivete. For any other newbies: Healthspan is focused on serving the Longevity audience. No justifications needed about why you want any of their Rx. They seem only interested in possible contraindications. I could have saved myself 5 minutes of dithering about what to put in the “In Other Comments” field and left it blank.

Their dosing algorithm is: 1 kl body weight x .075 = # mg in a weekly dose.
For me that’s 63.5 kl x .075 = 4.7 mg dose. Their initial recommendation was a 4 mg dose. Their Customer Care rep said they rounded down. Yet, in the end, the doctor prescribed a 5 mg dose.

5 Likes

I use Healthspan also. I find them very easy to work with, and they seem to be working hard to expand their longevity footprint. It is expensive but I like the medical handholding for now.

4 Likes

I missed something, what doctor offer $70 consultation ?

This has been posted several times on different threads.

Have used Push Health for four rapamycin prescription each time cost was $70.00. This was just for the prescription, was sent to a local pharmacy I requested, paid for the rapamycin.

1 Like

Hi all - could you kindly add Harpal Clinic as a clinic that prescribes Rapamycin within the UK. We are a longevity medicine (with membership available), bioidentical hormone and functional medicine based clinic in St Pauls, London. Thank you in advance - Victoria.

4 Likes

I see that gethealthspan.com is now $99 per month for rapamycin including periodic bloodwork. This is a great way to get started on the rapamycin adventure.

2 Likes