Rapamycin (& Other Longevity Drug) Pricing Quotes Wiki

I’m creating this wiki page to make it easy for people to post and find the latest pricing information on rapamycin (and other longevity drugs like acarbose, canagliflozin, empagliflozin, semaglutide, etc.).

This page will be linked to from the top of the “reliable online pharmacy” page, which is linked to from the “Buy Rapamycin” link at the top of the home page.

Please just post any new quotes you get at the top of the Wiki (so the newest pricing quotes/information is at the top of the page, and older ones are below). Add a new month, if you need to. You can copy and past the actual quote from the vendor below. Just be sure there is a date, quantity purchased/quoted, and vendor name included.

Rapamycin & Other Longevity Drug Pricing / Price Quote Wiki

October, 2022

September, 2022

Latest Biocon Rapamycin / Rapacan / Sirolimus quote through Jagdish (NIBA Health) is $7 USD for 10 mg (10 tablets).

Also for empagliflozin:

1- Jardiance 10mg Tablet; Empagliflozin (10mg) = 7.2 USD for 10 tablets
2- Jardiance 25mg Tablet;Empagliflozin (25mg) = 8.8 USD for 10 tablets

Received a shipment of Biocon Rapacan from Oddway International. Pretty easy process, shipping was about 10 days, paid with Bitcoin but there were options to pay with credit card or bank transfer. Price $18 per strip of 10. It was the actual quoted tablet price from Oddway, shipping was an additional $25.

I ended up going with Welcome Healthcare, recommended on the list here for trusted sources. Quick email response and subsequent phone call; fairly straightforward wire transfer with Wise.com (though I changed my banking login creds after using just in case); offers tracking for the shipment; $210/100mg including shipping + $3 wire transfer fee. Rapamycin in the form of 1mg Biocon Rapacan tablets arrived today (2 weeks from order date)!

4 Likes

The cheapest Semaglutide I’ve found is canshipmeds.com $284 for a 4mg pen, which lasts at least 3 months for most people. You need a paper Rx to send to them. They are very very good.

Injectable Semaglutide is not available in India, and everyone on Indiamart is a scammer, in my experience.

1 Like

They offered me 35 strips of 6 tablets (210 x 1mg) of Zydus Rapamycin. That’s twice the cost you paid. They said it’s the highest quality and that they could give me lower quality for your price if I want. Any advice??

The price was $12 a strip, so $420 for 210 x 1mg. But he said he could give me $15 off, so $405. When I said I wanted to do some research he said he’d call back if he found another source at high quality.

Keep in mind this is Zydus Rapamycin and not the Rapacan you mention.

He called back a few hours later saying a senior manager had informed him of a supplier that would cost $8 a strip. Previously I had told him that I knew of someone (you) who was offered $6 a strip, not realizing you were looking at rapacan.

So he split the difference. I’m a little uncomfortable haggling over drug prices and making bets with my body on drug quality. Not sure what I’ll do.

1 Like

Try: https://www.xe.com/
For your payments, easier faster, and cheaper. Plus they have a U.S. presence and take debit cards etc.

1 Like

Odd, I have used them several times with my Visa debit card with no problems and quick transfer. They did not use Plaid for the transfer.
This is my latest transaction.

1 Like

Remitly is fine.
“The up/down with Rapa, is far less than trying to send money abroad.”
It becomes easier the more times you do it.

1 Like

December 2023

[https://www.varunmedicals.com/] via indiamart

$300 USD for 330 mg with shipping paid via wise.com
55 boxes of Siromus 1 mg tablet - 6 tablets/strip - Company- Zydus
Shipped via EMS in plain box -
First Tracking Scan on 12/21/23 in India - 12/28 US Customs - Delivered NY on 1/1/2024
Foil strips show a manufacturing date of 4/2023 and the expiration of 3/2025
I was working with Pravin
P.S. New User - couldn’t figure out how to edit Wiki so posted as reply

2 Likes

My flight connected in Delhi in December 2023.
During stopover I WhatsApp’d a pharmacy near the airport (I had a visa).

No Rapacan in stock; the owner contacted suppliers who delivered in under an hour.

I took an Uber to the dispensary, was seated, treated as a guest, & given bottled water.
The 10 boxes of 10 x 1mg Biocon Rapacan Sirolimus arrived within a few minutes.

Initial price INR 2700 per box
Final price INR 1500 per box
Total paid INR 15000 for 100mg (10x(10x1mg))
Paid onsite with Revolut Visa card (zero fee)
GBP £139.78 (~USD $176, ~$1.76 per mg)

Pharmacy Jivan Medical Store, Mahipalpur
Uber from Delhi airport INR 128 (GBP £1.21)

Not as cheap as Indiamart, but I wanted it on the spot, & re-assuring to visit & deal in person.

I return home next week, will repeat stopover & shopping (ordering in advance this time)

Just saw Jivan Medical Store’s website, they deliver directly to the airport. I may try that, now I know & trust them.

6 Likes

I was in Cairo (Egypt) November 2023 & ordered Certican (Everolimus, rapalog, 60x0.25mg) at pharmacy - not in stock, no time to wait so I paid & took receipt, to pick up next visit.

I returned early December & order was waiting.
(I WhatsApp’d from London to check, it arrived the day I ordered it).

Novartis Certican Everolimus
1 box, 15gm - 60 x 0.25G
Set price EGP 766
GBP £19.60 (~USD $24.89 ~USD$1.65per gm)

No as cheap as Indiamart’s generic Sirolimus, but it’s not available in Egypt, & even Certican is sparse. I just wanted to try it out, in person, as I was there.

Pharmacy El Ezaby, Ramsis Station, Cairo.
It’s a large, nationwide chain, this branch was just convenient.

Next time I’ll WhatsApp in advance.

[Egyptian drug prices are v low, government set & imprinted on box (sometimes in Arabic numerals).
If you don’t know the set price, always check the box; I’ve only been over-quoted once, at a ‘tourist price’ airport pharmacy. Sheepish apology when I quoted back the (scrubbed out!) set price. If I’d called the Tourist Police they’d be in trouble]

2 Likes