Rapamycin for Ovarian Ageing

Hello everyone,
I would like to try the Rapamycin after my failed pregnancies. I am 46 and I was naturally first time pregnant at age 44, than at 45. Doctors blame my aged ovaires and bad quality of my eggs for the pregnancy losses. Is there anyone else planing or using this medicine for a cause similar to mine? if so what dose are you taking, for how long? many thanks and best regards to everyone,

6 Likes

Hi @esra welcome to the forums and I apologize for my oversight of your message. We have a long discussion already on ovarian aging that you may find of interest. I recommend you post in that thread as it will notify the other participants of your message and you’re likely to get a good response.

See here: Women Taking Rapamycin for Enhanced Fertility / Menopause Prevention?

Hello sweetie.

I’m here for the same reason.
3 losses in 2 years.
Last was ectopic.

I’m 41.
Have been researching for quite a while. Started actually taking it this month. It was hard to get in my area. Ordered from India.

3 Likes

Hi - welcome to the site. We wish you the best of luck with these efforts. Please report back with any results (positive or negative) over the coming year or two.

1 Like

Glad i found this forum. Would love to hear your experience/protocol. Just posted here: Women Taking Rapamycin for Enhanced Fertility / Menopause Prevention? - #119 by wisedog