My Skunkwork begins - Rapamycin Powder

Took me over 9 week to acquire 100mg of rapamycin with purity: > 99% by HPLC.

From my posting June 13, 2022;

Syringe is an all glass with lure lock, the only “plastic” part in contact with the solution will be the Curaplex Dart Nasal Atomization Device during administration.

08/27/2022

1ml of DMSO

1ml of DMSO added to 100mg of rapamycin

7 Likes

So - you’re going to be using this for nasal administration! Let us know how it goes. It would be great to do a blood/sirolimus level test after the nasal admin, to see how much is getting into your system.

4 Likes

Hi Joseph (and hi everyone :wave:),

I’ve been lurking here for a few weeks, picking up what all you ninja biohackers are laying down and have just started my weekly dose of 6 mg. Since COVID I can’t shake my brain fog though and I don’t know that oral rapa makes it past the BBB seeing as its molecular size is > 900 g/mol and only molecules 400-600 g/mol normally make it.

I’m therefore very interested in intranasal application and somewhat of a DIY power-dabbler. But I have misgivings about using any rapa powder from any source to deliver straight into my brain.

Anything you can share about your process so far? Your supplier of the 99% pure powder? Your overall satisfaction with your DIY delivery method?

I’d be very grateful for all input as I’m headed down the same road vs intranasal delivery.

1 Like

Hi medaura, and welcome to the forums!

Be sure to review this thread Intramuscular (IM) + Intranasal (IN) Rapamycin - A new paradigm for human longevity translation

And this thread Sirolimus Powder - 3rd party analysis

1 Like

Oh - also this thread may be of interest: Rapamycin and the Issue of Getting Through the Blood Brain Barrier

1 Like

Hi, not sure if there’s been any update on another thread on this experiment. Any side effects? Many thanks