What are the Best Rapamycin Memes?

This is an opportunity for you to exercise your creativity. As you know, rapamycin is a now a cheap generic medication that will never again have a pharmaceutical company clinical trial budget, or marketing programs to help get the word out about its health and longevity properties. Our primary focus here is the science of longevity, but research also suggests that a sense of humor is linked to greater longevity.

So, I thought it would be fun for us to contribute our own ideas for rapamycin memes. Think about what might, either now or at some time in the future, be good tag lines, serious or parody advertisements, memes, or other humorous commentary on rapamycin and the implications of its use for longevity.

Please add your comments, edited photos, tag lines, and ideas below in the comments! Have some fun! Feel free to “borrow” ideas from other companies and prior advertising programs and tweak as needed. This is just for fun.

“Like” the designs you prefer, and the most popular posts / winner gets to choose their very own tag line to go with their screen name.

Click here and scroll to see all the Memes: Rapamycin Meme Ideas

4 Likes

For those not familiar with the history of the energizer bunny ads:

2 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

A spoonful of Rapamycin helps the biological age go down.

Channel your inner Mary Poppins

BTW, Dick Van Dyke is 96 this year and Julie Andrews is 87. I wonder if they switched to Rapa?

3 Likes

GotMilk2

2 Likes

Cute idea, but it devalues the science. Clearly this is translational pharmacology that I embrace, yet making a game of it seems trite.

Stay centered for success.

Moh

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s good to have fun once in a while. I don’t think we’ll be seeing these in any national ad campaigns anyway. However, a good laugh is good for longevity as well. Keep your spirits up and your life long.

Besides, it’s only one topic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

While the goal here is partly to have fun, there is a serious aspect to it.

Longevity drugs are coming to the mainstream (sooner than most people think), and its probably a good idea to get more people thinking about it and its implications on society. Many of us are starting now, but longevity drug use could go mainstream in 5 years, 10 years or 20 years. Eventually you will see ads like these in the mainstream media for longevity drugs and its going to be a much bigger impact than running shoes or the new iMac. I’m hoping this helps get people thinking about these issues.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

The TRUTH is out… Benjamin Button used Rapamycin. DON’T OVERDOSE!

Lately, I have been jokingly called Benjamin Button by my colleagues - I like it!

BenButtonRapamycin

Link: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - VFX Breakdown by Digital Domain (2008) - YouTube

6 Likes

MoreRapamycinGR2

2 Likes

greatgreatGrandchildren

3 Likes