How to Reverse Skin Aging

Hi Chloe, I think Calcium Hydroxyapatite is in Radiesse. I used it once a year for a few years for maintenance, but it was some 18 years ago and the results were wonderful. Just recently I used it again after 15 year break on my jaw line. The result is not bad but not as before. It takes time to produce collagen and age doesn’t help, so 2 months after the injection my collagen is still in an early development stage. My take is that the younger you are the better the results you’ll have. Radiesse (with lidocain) is an excellent long lasting filler.

2 Likes

Did you inject yourself?

Yes, I do all injections myself.

2 Likes

Thanks @LaraPo for the info.
Based on budget, and ability, I think I’m going to have a go at Mesotherapy. Dry skin is one of my biggest immediate issues so I see Mesotherapy as having multiple benefits for me! I have a few questions if you have time to help:

• Do you still use the CYTO CARE?
  • Could you kindly recommend any YouTube tutorials (the ones posted here previously have since been taken off YouTube)?
  • Do you still keep to a max depth of 2mm? I found one YouTube video where the man was going 4mm deep.

Yes, I still use CytoCare 532 every 1-2 months. Depth depends on the area you are injecting (skin thickness is different at different parts of face). I cannot recommend any tutorials bc I don’t watch them, but I believe that tutorials may help to learn the technique.

3 Likes

“Most strikingly, late-life treatment with hesperetin started at 21-months old and lasting for 5 months, is able to retard skin aging and rejuvenate naturally aged skin in mice.”

Hesperetin has also been shown to extend median and maximum lifespan in mice. Previous thread here.

2 Likes

Is anyone here taking fisetin? (Its part of BJs protocol). Im curious whether they’ve noticed a skin/wrinkle improvement?

2 Likes

I’m taking Fisetin, but only once a week. My skin is pretty good but I’m not sure if Ficetin contributes.

3 Likes

I take Fisetin daily (as part of Novos Core). I feel my skin is very good for my age, but I won’t be able to say if Fisetin has contributed to this.

2 Likes

I am taking it too, I accidentally bought a few years of fisetin so I said I might just as well take it. My skin is doing all right, but I couldn’t say it is fisetin. I am taking 450 mg daily. At least I can confirm it is not worse.

3 Likes

Any ideas of how many mg per day for a human. Have sourced in bulk from Germany and thinking 500mg per day should do the trick?

1 Like

You managed to get Hesperetin? Wow. I looked around a bit but saw no good source. What was the cost/kg? (or mg)? Can you share the source please.

2 Likes

I thought fisetin can be bought on amazon?

Fisetin yes, Hesperidin yes, but hesperetin no.

Never heard of last one, I thought some people in here are taking fisetin and wanted to give it a try.

2 Likes

Would this be it? I want to give it a try…

Nope - check the research paper, close but no cigar. Hesperetin.

1 Like

thought it would be that easy lol.

Even a Chatbot confuses them:

You are correct! I apologize for the confusion. Hesperidin and Hesperetin are two different flavonoids, although they are structurally similar. Hesperidin is a flavanon-glycoside, which is a naturally occurring flavonoid found in citrus fruits such as lemons and oranges 1. Hesperetin, on the other hand, is the 4’-methoxy derivative of eriodictyol, another flavanone 2. While both Hesperidin and Hesperetin have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, they have different biological activities 23.

2 Likes