How to buy Acarbose when living in Poland?

I live in Poland and I would like to buy Acarbose (because in NIA ITP research, Acarbose was almost as strong as Rapamycin in male mice, and it is much cheaper) but I don’t have diabetes.
How could I find a longevity doctor (like Alan Green) that could prescribe me Acarbose?

1 Like

Try your luck with EUDoctor.

2 Likes

Try Doctor Marcin Łata

1 Like

You have a number of options.

The most expensive, but easiest, option is The Longevity Center in Krakow - you can find them listed in the “doctors prescribing rapamycin, etc.” on this page: How to Get Rapamycin, Where to get a Prescription

You could get a prescription from EUdoc App I suspect.

Or, You can order it inexpensively from India - via the online pharmacies listed at the link here: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

1 Like

Kachhela Medex via IndiaMart is where I got my acarbose. Easy to order and yes, very inexpensive.

1 Like

I buy here in Spain over the counter. 15 euros for 100, 100mg tabs. Check other countries near you that might not need an Rx. A short flight with Ryan Air to stock up.

3 Likes

Is he prescribing rapamycin?

Nie wiem. I just saw that he issues e-prescriptions. Since he is in Poland, perhaps you can email him or call him.

His website says cold/flu, pain, etc. There is a tab for “others”. Maybe he will be receptive, maybe not. But anti-aging may open a new market for him, so who knows?

2 Likes

You can get rx via erecepta. Polish name is glucobay.

1 Like