Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

I contacted IndiaMART. Not sure how, yet. Now, I’m up to my eyes in emails and phone calls from eager vendors. Some of the prices are compelling, but it may be some time before I figure out who’s real and who’s not.

I did ok with dropshipMD.com. The EFT instructions they send are incomplete, so be careful to avoid delays. Check for the real company name.

1 Like

I said prescription, told him acarbose 50mg and rapamycin/sirolimus 1mg - 100 tabs and he gave me both prescriptions.

Is this prescription valid throughout the entire European Union and can you fill it anywhere? I’m asking because, for example, there is no available supply of Rapamycin in my area. And I’m wondering if I could buy it in another country during my vacation.

1 Like

Yes, but the digital prescription doesn’t work everywhere so you have to use the ‘physical’ one, I don’t know if it’s sent to you or if you can print it out.

If your doctor has given you an e-prescription you will usually need to make sure you ask for a paper copy if you plan to use the prescription in another EU country, as the e-prescription may not be available outside your home country.

3 Likes

You get an email with said prescriptions in PDF file. €22 for two prescriptions, great deal.

I have used both e-prescriptions in the Netherlands and the pharmacy dispensed.

2 Likes

Edit: I received my rapamune from BG pharma, took a month though.

2 Likes

Why do you say this? Did you not get your order?
Have people had success with BGPharma?

1 Like

(this used to be a rant about BG pharma)

Edit: I received the rapamune.

Well, @BGpharmaceuticals does drop by here occasionally, I hope he responds so that people can continue to buy from him and see him as a reputable supplier.

1 Like

I have bought from him several times, and always received my order. One time I did have to wait for rapa to come back into stock a few weeks. Usually I receive it about 2 weeks after he marks it as shipped

2 Likes

You will receive it for sure, don’t stress about the tracking, just wait.

I get from the cheaper Rapamune from Turkey from time to time and I am fulfilling the orders. There is waiting time, yes. Now the price is increased and who buys on that price will get it shipped in 2 days as I will buy it more expensive from Bulgaria. This medicine is in very limited quantities in the last months.

6 Likes

Any comments on when to blood test to assess bio-availability after taking oral sirolimus.
The following day or the second day after taking the pills?

Claude Fortin

1 Like

The peak is around 90 minutes… I so the closest to that is probably best.

2 Likes

I ordered rapacan sirolimus one more time from Jagdish and i received in good condition. Jagdish is good in communication and honest in his work. Those need sirolimus can contact him on

rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com.

He will help you for sirolimus.

6 Likes

As anyone would be, purchasing Rapamycin from India for the first time, I was nervous. I chose to buy from KACHHELA MEDEX. I used Wise for payment, this will take ~ a day to go through the sign-up and biometrics. I immediately received a message from Anil Gangwani (kmpl1015@gmail.com) regarding my inquiry. I found Anil to be very responsive. Once I was alerted that the product had shipped, I used the tracking provided by KACHHELA MEDEX which was helpful. I also signed up for USPS Informed Delivery, which has been great for providing notice of in-route mail and packages. Based on the above experience, I recommend using KACHHELA MEDEX. I will, however, caution that at some point during the process, I got a phising email replicating the USPS asking for personal info. So be alert to that.

Based on this experience, I will continue purchasing from Anil at KACHHELA MEDEX

5 Likes

Has anyone used Startos Healthcare Private Limited?

I bought sirolimus from Jagdish, he is very responsive. You can contact him on Gmail

rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

Watsapp number -

+917219601928

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: How Do I Get Rapamycin for My Dog?

I have ordered Rapamycin for myself and friends several times, also I buy my very expensive prescription eye drops from him for a fraction of the price here. . Very trustworthy
Good Wishes Maam/sir,
I hope you had a wonderful experience with us.I wish for future cooperation from you.
You can share our contact with your family and friends.
We provide a good range of medicines at an economical price.
I hope this helps

Regards,
RL Pharma,
Jagdish,
Watsapp number : +917219601928.

Signal Number:
+91 7219601928.

Telegram Number:
+91 7219601928.

Viber Nunber:
+91 7219601928

Gmail : rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

2 Likes

Talked to Kachela Medex on whatsapp and paid theough wise, after payment and adress sendt they got quiet… is this Normal?? First time i try this, so a bit sceptical

Your post mirrors my first post about buying from Anil/Kacchela. But after a few days, got a response and a tracking number. Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies - #285 by len5742

The second purchase from Anil was processed in a day or two.

2 Likes