Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

I have just ordered another 500 mg of Rapacan tablets from NIBA Health. It has arrived at my courier’s home yesterday. My courier will be bringing it to Hong Kong at the end of the month.

1 Like

My order from NIBA arrived yesterday. It was sent from India on Nov 24. I was worried because it was a lot of pills. Rapa, Acarbose, Jardiance. No problem.

3 Likes

I also bought rapa from NIBA on 11/24 and received it this weekend. This was my first order from them and while they are pretty responsive via email, the whole exchange felt more like Craigslist than Amazon. That being said, I would use them again – the price was right and they sent what they promised

2 Likes

In the end, that’s what matters.

1 Like

Honestly, once they sent the EMS post tracking number I was most concerned it would get stopped at customs. The tracking status said it was there for a week or so and then magically it went from the customs agency to my home town in a single update

1 Like

First purchase of sirolimus. I contacted three India companies listed here, and Kacchela Medex quoted the lowest price.

I wired $170 for 200 Rapacan to Kacchela Medex a week ago. Since then, no response to emails. Prior to that, ‘Anil’ was providing quick replies to my questions. Feels like I was scammed. Surprised, given the multiple references to KM in this topic.

To anyone who’s actually received product from KM, does the below match the account info you used for wire transfer?
Account Name : KACHHELA MEDEX PRIVATE LIMITED
Bank Name - Yes Bank LTD
Account No :-054063700001403
SWIFT Code :YESBINBB

2 Likes

OK I just happened to get a response after chasing Anil around by his various id’s. He says Rapacan was out of stock until now, and my order is on the way. We shall see.

Yes, the wire information matches. I placed my first order with them in mid November. I used Wise for the transfer (formerly known as Transferwise). My package sat in US Customs from November 20 until December 15. It wasn’t opened by Customs. That’s just how long it took to clear, probably because of the holiday season.

I ordered 500 pills of Siroboon, less expensive than Rapacan, and manufactured by Iosis Remedies. Iosis Remedies is the production facility for Ikon Remedies. I received my order last week. Everything was as ordered. Packaging was good. And the product was fresh with an expiration date of 08/24. They included free supplement samples and responded promptly by email. I’m happy with my first experience and will order from them again.

I’m starting to wonder if Kachhela packages are getting singled out in Customs. I had a package containing minoxidil, tacrolimus, and cyclosporine confiscated. I received a letter from the FDA about 7 weeks after it arrived in NY.

kachella has been late in paying their FDA protection money? :wink:

1 Like

With US customs, if you buy a brand name that’s sold in the US, it’s more likely to pass through if opened. My package from Kachhela sat in New York Customs from Nov 20 until December 15 before it was finally released. Customs didn’t open it.

I suppose that’s possible. Most of the Indian generics people are taking on this forum aren’t sold in the US, however.

See the letter below. It seems the same as the one posted elsewhere in this thread.

I do not know how the forms were filled out since those are done by the shipper (Kachhela) prior to it being sent to the US. It’s possible that it is an issue with how they fill out the forms, but I can’t say for sure. Or, Customs may have singled them out. Shipping was via EMS.

1 Like

Based on the rate of movement through U.S. Customs, if my order doesnt move today from Customs to USPS, we can be pretty sure they are targeting Kachhela. You can’t boldly sell narcotics on the internet and not expect repercussions.

Unless my order is picked up by USPS, which I will promptly post, I would stop using Kachhela.

I’ve ordered from Anil previously and received my package as expected. I’ve recently ordered from him again, Rapacan 500mg. Keeping my fingers cross that it makes it through customs.
I’m wondering if things are getting held up in customs based on the specific drug that’s contained in the packages? Rapacan might be making it through when ordered alone?

I have used the welcome healthcare co for all my orders(such as rapamycin and empagliflozin) and have had no issues with them. I am about to restock on my rapamycin, but I was wondering why there would a difference in price for rapacan vs Siromus?
Dipesh quoted me rapacan 1mg 1 pack has 100 tablets and will cost 120$
Siromus 1mg 1 pack has 90 tablets and will cost 150$?

Has anyone ordered dasatinib from India?

Yes. I believe it was from Welcome Healthcare. The label says Dasatinib Tablets 50 mg (spnib 50). The bottle has 60 tablets and the product is manufactured by Cadilia Healthcare Limited (Zydus Oncosciences). Ask Dipesh Chhajed about it. If you don’t get a positive response try Niba Healthcare.

2 Likes

Any word on this? Did it move through customs, or did you receive a letter from US customs?

It was seized, I got a seizure letter from FDA. Silly reasons given, such as inadequate instructions. I barely glanced at the letter.

The package is gone, but the seller shipped a replacement which has already reached New York. I had the replacement shipped to someone else since I may now be on a watch list.

2 Likes