Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

I was just tracking my latest order. If you want to get your item quickly make sure your vendor uses India EMS Speed Post.
Here is a record that will be hard to beat.

1 Like

Maybe not.

out of customs

1 Like

But, you donā€™t show when it arrived into customs :smile:

Many of us would be appreciative if you could take a sirolimus blood test shortly after taking the Siroboon. Itā€™s a great price Iā€™d love to see that itā€™s effective as well

3 Likes

I intend to, within the next couple of months. I stopped any rapa for a couple weeks, just had tooth extracted.

2 Likes

Ordered from NIBA, got destroyed by customs and they wonā€™t send another. Wonā€™t order from them again.

1 Like

I have ordered and i received also but they have told me before purchasing that if custom will seize medicine then complete responsibility of customers

1 Like

Customs is a crapshoot. You would think this process would be easierā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s expensive but BG pharma exists: https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product/rapamune-sirolimus-1-mg-10-pfizer/ itā€™s probably cheaper to get a prescription from EUdoctor (40 euro per 10). Some Indian exporters say they will reship if you ask beforehand. I have ordered from India to EU but I am skeptical. It seems that many people in the U.S get their packages inspected by customs but they let many through, even after opening. That probably doesnā€™t fly in the EU.

1 Like

Ordered from BG a month ago and no products yet, claimed he had a waitlist, which he doesnā€™t disclose on his website. (Site states 5-7 workdays to arrive), yet when I mailed him he said I had to wait 2-3 weeks.

Btw bgpharma raised the price to 60$ for 10 pills, WTF?

Anyhow, I got my track&trace code yesterday, so letā€™s see if it arrives.

Will look into EUdoctor, thanks!

1 Like

I received my order in 7 days. Shipped 15, arrived today. Through customs at JFK. From Jagdesh at Niba. Thanks all for your help.

3 Likes

What payment method did you use?

In the US, if you self-prescribe as I do, I use Amazon Pharmacy and pay 120.00/month out of pocket. I donā€™t have to worry if it is fake or if my shipment will be confiscated.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, many of us cannot self-prescribe.

Although it does explain why a lot of doctors have no problem getting Rapaā€¦

2 Likes

I know; I believe that adults with self-autonomy should be able to make these decisions without a doctor, and our system is not the best. Mostly I was letting macneu2299 who is a Neurologist about Amazon Pharmacy.

3 Likes

Hello. Have written about this previously as I had a bit of a meltdown over the confusion. But I did pay with a direct wire transfer to the bank that Niba uses (a HUGE bank in India) Was told that it worked perfectly and he wanted me to recommend others to use the same method of payment. The receiving bank did not charge a fee and neither did my bank as Iā€™ve been a long time customer.

1 Like

I had a prescription from my doctor, and purchased it several x at Publix pharmacy (in Florida) for $105. Twice it was from Glenmark labs but my last 30 mg was from another lab and I have been having weird side effects and wondering if the quality is the same.

Thank you for the response. Are you getting 30 mg of Sirolimus for $120 from Amazon pharmacy? Itā€™s a little more in San Francisco.
I discovered a better price from Safeway in Bay Area.

1 Like

OK! Got my prescription from the Dr at EUdoctor!

TLDR: Doc gave prescription without talking to me.

For anyone wondering how the ā€œconsultā€ went, it didnā€™t, the doc didnā€™t show up. Thereā€™s a chat option in the app where I expressed my annoyance. He replied a couple minutes later with the question if I wanted a prescription or a sicknote, I said prescription, told him acarbose 50mg and rapamycin/sirolimus 1mg - 100 tabs and he gave me both prescriptions.

4 Likes

Sorry, forgot to mention that I use GoodRx at Safeway.