Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Thanks good to know :grin:

@RapAdmin, thanks. Iā€™ll probably try a whole 1mg pill with him again to see how he does with it. He seems to do better with more frequent dosing and at .15mg/kg 1 mg is pretty close. I started him at 1/4 pill 3x per week (cut obviously) and he responded great. Then I upped his dose to 1mg (.5mg-1/2 pill 2x per week) and he continued to improve. I tried to move him to 1mg 1x per week but he seemed to need more frequent dosing. I might just try 1mg 2x per week. PTA dosing at itā€™s finest. He probably would have had to been put down by now the way he was spiraling down before the rapa arrived so Iā€™m grateful. Are you trying higher doses with your dog currently?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been in communication with Jagdish from Niba Healthcare for the last week trying to get him paid. Heā€™s super nice and helpful but finding a way to pay has been challenging. He recommended I try Revolut after Wise didnā€™t work and everything seemed to go through fine after spending several hours dealing with them last weekend. I even sent Jagdish the receipt but he emailed me this morning and apparently the bank didnā€™t accept my payment and refunded it back to my Revolut account unbeknownst to me. Itā€™s a bummer because Iā€™ve wasted a weeks time at this point. Iā€™ll probably just order from ADC again because itā€™s a lot simpler.

2 Likes

I have no problem paying US$ to India with Revolut albeit I use Varun Medical rather than Niba.

1 Like

Thank you, I may check into that vendor. At first he said use Wise and when that didnā€™t work he said Revolut and now heā€™s suggesting Wise again. I reached out to my friend who did the rapamycin podcast in December and found out his source as well. I appreciate your input.
@RPS

It has been increasingly hard to pay Jagdish. I suggested he use another bank as the bank seems to be the problem. One sure way to pay him is by an ACH transfer of dollars to his bank. The only reason I do not always use it is that my bank requires me to provide a personal ID at the bank for a foreign transfer. Most banks do not require this. I think most of the problems are because of money laundering concerns. Once set up you can easily transfer money in the future.
In lieu of this, I would try Varun.

4 Likes

@desertshores, yes it does seem to be related to the bank. I greatly appreciate your reply!

Has anyone ordered a PSCK9 inhibitor from an Indian Pharmacy successfully?

Hi. New here and trying to figure all of this out. I contacted Jagdish and he sent back information about the order and how to pay but frankly Iā€™m confused. I have never done a wire transfer ever that I am aware of. As far as anyone knows, is that the only method to pay him? Is this done through my bank or can I go somewhere else and do it, such as Western Union or somewhere similar. I looked at my bankā€™s website and it appears I would need to contact them to do it and I am not sure how safe that would be since Iā€™m purchasing from an India pharmacy.

Any help would be appreciated!

Tranfers through WISE has worked for me. Does anyone have experience with a supplier named
Rx Impex ?

I have had a good experience with ā€œM. S. Traders,ā€ including timely communication, quick shipping, and good prices (less than $1/mg for Zydus Sirolimus).

2 Likes

Yes - its a little scary the first time you wire transfer money to india, but its more just a pain in the rear than unsafe. When you to into the bank youā€™ll fill out a form with the company name and address. I Just identifed it as ā€œhealth productsā€ for the wire transfer. The banks are careful because they donā€™t want anyone scammed out of their life savings by wiring it to some scam artists in India. You donā€™t have to identify it as an ā€œindian pharmacyā€ - just the company name is fine and address and bank info. Its a little finicky in that you have to get all the addresses, and account numbers right or it wonā€™t go through. But it does work.

Many of them also accept western union - just ask the company you are talking with in India.

3 Likes

Do you have to provide the vendor with your bank account info with this?

1 Like

If you can use WISE or Remity instead, you may find that cheaper than a wire transfer. I wired and ended up paying about 25% more for the order because the India-side bank had hidden fees that my bank didnā€™t know about. Now, thatā€™s still cheap compared to US Rx, but be warned that your bank doesnā€™t control the India bankā€™s fees.

2 Likes

Are you asking if you need to provide the vendor your bank account infoā€¦ not really. The Indian pharmacy provides all the info on their bank, etc. and provide that info to your bank (or enter it into the your bankā€™s online webportal (many banks provide this service via their online banking).

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. OK, another probably dumb question. If I try Wise.com, am I converting the US Dollars to the Indian Rupee or just sending as US dollars? If I am reading the information he supplied, I am paying with US dollars but maybe Iā€™m wrong.

Another question, anyone have any idea of what the Indian bank he (Jagdish with Niba) will charge? I am purchasing 120 pills for $96, plus $32 shipping.

Thanks!!

1 Like

I agree with what others have said. Wise.com is a good way to go. Itā€™s nearly instant and the markup is very small. For example in my most recent order the increased cost for wise was 1%. A wire transfer can be as much as 25%

1 Like

Ask the person youā€™re dealing with what currency they want the money in. If they have a US bank it will be USD to USD. They may prefer rupees.

2 Likes

Oddly enough, I may have spoken too soon. I just tried WISE, which I have used successfully before, and now, even though their system recognizes me, it still wants me to go once again through a cumbersome verification process. Might be a temporary glitch, but Iā€™m moving on.

2 Likes

Success buying from Medi Excel Health Care, paid with btc. 8$ per 10mg, 35$ shipping. Purchased March 2, arrived March 20 to US (got a tracking number within two days from them after purchasing). They also said wise transfer, direct bank transfer, and money gram were available for payment options.
(Biocon Sirolimus rapacan)

3 Likes