Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

The peak is around 90 minutes… I so the closest to that is probably best.

2 Likes

I ordered rapacan sirolimus one more time from Jagdish and i received in good condition. Jagdish is good in communication and honest in his work. Those need sirolimus can contact him on

rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com.

He will help you for sirolimus.

6 Likes

As anyone would be, purchasing Rapamycin from India for the first time, I was nervous. I chose to buy from KACHHELA MEDEX. I used Wise for payment, this will take ~ a day to go through the sign-up and biometrics. I immediately received a message from Anil Gangwani (kmpl1015@gmail.com) regarding my inquiry. I found Anil to be very responsive. Once I was alerted that the product had shipped, I used the tracking provided by KACHHELA MEDEX which was helpful. I also signed up for USPS Informed Delivery, which has been great for providing notice of in-route mail and packages. Based on the above experience, I recommend using KACHHELA MEDEX. I will, however, caution that at some point during the process, I got a phising email replicating the USPS asking for personal info. So be alert to that.

Based on this experience, I will continue purchasing from Anil at KACHHELA MEDEX

5 Likes

Has anyone used Startos Healthcare Private Limited?

I bought sirolimus from Jagdish, he is very responsive. You can contact him on Gmail

rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

Watsapp number -

+917219601928

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: How Do I Get Rapamycin for My Dog?

I have ordered Rapamycin for myself and friends several times, also I buy my very expensive prescription eye drops from him for a fraction of the price here. . Very trustworthy
Good Wishes Maam/sir,
I hope you had a wonderful experience with us.I wish for future cooperation from you.
You can share our contact with your family and friends.
We provide a good range of medicines at an economical price.
I hope this helps

Regards,
RL Pharma,
Jagdish,
Watsapp number : +917219601928.

Signal Number:
+91 7219601928.

Telegram Number:
+91 7219601928.

Viber Nunber:
+91 7219601928

Gmail : rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

2 Likes

Talked to Kachela Medex on whatsapp and paid theough wise, after payment and adress sendt they got quiet… is this Normal?? First time i try this, so a bit sceptical

Your post mirrors my first post about buying from Anil/Kacchela. But after a few days, got a response and a tracking number. Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies - #285 by len5742

The second purchase from Anil was processed in a day or two.

2 Likes

Thanks good to know :grin:

@RapAdmin, thanks. I’ll probably try a whole 1mg pill with him again to see how he does with it. He seems to do better with more frequent dosing and at .15mg/kg 1 mg is pretty close. I started him at 1/4 pill 3x per week (cut obviously) and he responded great. Then I upped his dose to 1mg (.5mg-1/2 pill 2x per week) and he continued to improve. I tried to move him to 1mg 1x per week but he seemed to need more frequent dosing. I might just try 1mg 2x per week. PTA dosing at it’s finest. He probably would have had to been put down by now the way he was spiraling down before the rapa arrived so I’m grateful. Are you trying higher doses with your dog currently?

1 Like

I’ve been in communication with Jagdish from Niba Healthcare for the last week trying to get him paid. He’s super nice and helpful but finding a way to pay has been challenging. He recommended I try Revolut after Wise didn’t work and everything seemed to go through fine after spending several hours dealing with them last weekend. I even sent Jagdish the receipt but he emailed me this morning and apparently the bank didn’t accept my payment and refunded it back to my Revolut account unbeknownst to me. It’s a bummer because I’ve wasted a weeks time at this point. I’ll probably just order from ADC again because it’s a lot simpler.

2 Likes

I have no problem paying US$ to India with Revolut albeit I use Varun Medical rather than Niba.

1 Like

Thank you, I may check into that vendor. At first he said use Wise and when that didn’t work he said Revolut and now he’s suggesting Wise again. I reached out to my friend who did the rapamycin podcast in December and found out his source as well. I appreciate your input.
@RPS

It has been increasingly hard to pay Jagdish. I suggested he use another bank as the bank seems to be the problem. One sure way to pay him is by an ACH transfer of dollars to his bank. The only reason I do not always use it is that my bank requires me to provide a personal ID at the bank for a foreign transfer. Most banks do not require this. I think most of the problems are because of money laundering concerns. Once set up you can easily transfer money in the future.
In lieu of this, I would try Varun.

4 Likes

@desertshores, yes it does seem to be related to the bank. I greatly appreciate your reply!

Has anyone ordered a PSCK9 inhibitor from an Indian Pharmacy successfully?

Hi. New here and trying to figure all of this out. I contacted Jagdish and he sent back information about the order and how to pay but frankly I’m confused. I have never done a wire transfer ever that I am aware of. As far as anyone knows, is that the only method to pay him? Is this done through my bank or can I go somewhere else and do it, such as Western Union or somewhere similar. I looked at my bank’s website and it appears I would need to contact them to do it and I am not sure how safe that would be since I’m purchasing from an India pharmacy.

Any help would be appreciated!

Tranfers through WISE has worked for me. Does anyone have experience with a supplier named
Rx Impex ?

I have had a good experience with “M. S. Traders,” including timely communication, quick shipping, and good prices (less than $1/mg for Zydus Sirolimus).

2 Likes