Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

I think this question can be easily answered by taking a blood sirolimus test 1-2 hours after your weekly dose. I dont think they are fake, but you never know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I await your results :wink:

Yes, plan on doing it after I ramp up to my 6mg desired weekly dose. You can follow my log thread.

Since rapamycin is not even on the top 200 prescription drug list and is a relatively inexpensive drug it would make no sense to counterfeit it. The packaging requirements alone, foil blister with printing vs a generic plastic bottle, would make it very poor candidate for counterfeiting.

4 Likes

Received 200x 1mg Rapacan today from Jagdish Nikose @ NIBA Healthcare/R L Pharma after placing an order via IndiaMart on October 17th ($160 + $40 shipping).

There were some slightly cheaper quotes, but chose this supplier based on recommendations here, namely @desertshores, so thanks for that.

Must admit to being quite concerned after there was ‘radio silence’ after transferring the funds (via Revolut), but on the 5th day he confirmed postage (with photographic evidence) and the package duly arrived on my doorstep just 5 days later without any customs issues etc. (I am in the UK).

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums and thanks for posting your purchasing / vendor results. Please also update us as you move ahead with the rapamycin use. Ideally - please try to do some pre and post blood testing - as is discussed in this thread (and please post full results if you do): 3 months of Rapamycin, Blood Test Results

1 Like

. My key concern is around unknown contaminants potentially in drugs due to poor quality control.

1 Like

Tried xe and wise to pay Jagdish but neither would work for me. Got a generic error from xe and a specific one from wise saying the company (Niba healthcare) isn’t allowed. Ended up using remitly.

I have ordered many times from NIBA and always got my order delivered.
My last order arrived in New York in less than a week. Then the U.S. Postal service sent it to LA where it waited for a week. It took the U.S. postal service three weeks to get it to me.
Sometimes I have gotten an order from NIBA in less than three weeks.

1 Like

Matt I paid NIBA with Wise and it was relatively simple compared to other vendors. In wise, their email is linked to their Indian bank account so you don’t have to fill in those details. That linked account is in INR though, and they do provide other bank details for a USD account (which you don’t have to use). Paying NIBA was easier and quicker than other Indian vendors for me for this reason. They also shipped the same day that the funds cleared and it showed up in EMS tracking within 24 hours. Their customer service is prompt as well. I paid $180 for 200x 1mg including shipping.

In contrast, a few days prior to buying from NIBA I also purchased from Gandhi Medicos and it still doesn’t show in EMS (9 days now) so I have to take his word that he indeed shipped the package. They didn’t respond to messages for two days after the funds cleared. I paid $165 for 200x 1mg including shipping but won’t be using them again.

2 Likes

Hi All
Been reading this thread (Online Pharmacies) and the Indian Online order thread. I am having difficulting understanding the trust connection between the two. The Indian Online thread talks about trusting Biocon and Zydus products and gives crediable reasons. The Rapamycin Online Pharmacies thread talks about where to obtain an order online and talks about ordering the Biocon or Zydus products through IndiaMart for instance. How can you trust that IndiaMart or other online pharmacies are providing genuine Biocon or Zydus products?

Hi James, welcome to the forums.

First of all - IndiaMart is just a online shopping mall with lots of vendors on the site. From our user’s experiences you can’t trust the IndiaMart site - lots of scam sites on there, and the ratings don’t necessarily reflect the quality of the vendor. Thus we set up our own list of vendors that deliver what they say they are delivering.

Some people have tested the products from these vendors - see the lab test results here: Rapamycin / Sirolimus from India, Lab Test Report on Quality / Purity

We’ve never had any indication that anyone has sold any counterfeit rapamycin and it would not seem to make any logical sense to make a counterfeit of a generic drug since it only sells for $1 mg (they could make much more money selling a drug still on-patent for 10X to 50X the price).

The bigger risk (in my opinion) is the risk of poor quality manufacturing; and this is a problem with all generic drugs that are sold in the USA and elsewhere. Read up here about this issue: Why and How to Test Your Rapamycin for Purity, Dosage and Contaminants

Hi Admin

Thanks for taking time re your detailed response.

Do you know what online pharmacy the person used to buy the sample they tested?

No, sorry, he didn’t really track it. He says he purchased from a number of different vendors, all the product looked the same, and seemed to be identical, with batch numbers that made sense given the dates, etc. No indication of any fake drugs.

James, many here are doing $64 blood test to confirm the presence of rapamycin in serum if that helps allay your concerns (as it did for me).

1 Like

Yes, also generally not a bad idea to see how your body is processing rapamycin: How to get a Rapamycin (sirolimus) Blood Level Test

Of course, there are fillers. A 1mg tablet would be impossibly small without the fillers.
A search into Pfizer’s past fraud and deceit would give you no reason to trust their fillers anymore than others.
Just one example: (bold type is mine)
“Pfizer promoted the sale of Bextra for several uses and dosages that the FDA specifically declined to approve due to safety concerns. The company will pay a criminal fine of $1.195 billion, the largest criminal fine ever imposed in the United States for any matter. Pharmacia & Upjohn will also forfeit $105 million, for a total criminal resolution of $1.3 billion.”

3 Likes

Yes, pharma are generally not the most trustworthy of businesses…

@mike666 What was your cost per box from RL Pharma / Jagdish?

10 days just to get out of customs? Maybe busier/slower due to holidays. Earlier this year I ordered from oddway and it was here 10 days from the order date.