Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Received a shipment of Biocon Rapacan from Oddway International. Pretty easy process, shipping was about 10 days, paid with Bitcoin but there were options to pay with credit card or bank transfer. Price $18 per strip of 10

1 Like

Does this price include the shipping (that is, did you take the total price of your order with shipping and divide by the number of tablets), or is it the actual price of just the tablets, as quoted by Oddway?

Iā€™m just a little surprised at the price. $1.8 per mg. for Biocon is pretty high. Usually Iā€™ve seen it around $1.00 per mg, in quantity 100 to 200 tablets.

It was the actual quoted price from Oddway, shipping was $25. Looks like I may have overpaid. :frowning:

The prices are always changing with the Indian vendorsā€¦ depends on supply and demand I think. Always a good idea to shop around and get quotes from a few vendors.

2 Likes

I wonder if we could have a wiki page or other doc editable by everyone where we could update vendors and products and latest quotes.

3 Likes

Latest quote through Jagdish (NIBA Health) is $7 USD for 10 mg (10 tablets).

Also for empagliflozin:

1- Jardiance 10mg Tablet; Empagliflozin (10mg) = 7.2 USD for 10 tablets
2- Jardiance 25mg Tablet;Empagliflozin (25mg) = 8.8 USD for 10 tablets

4 Likes

Yes - I can easily create a wiki page here on current pricing. Let me create that. I was thinking that these posts in this thread would do that, but Iā€™m realizing now that this thread is probably too long and people are just clicking on the links at the top of the page and not scrolling down.

5 Likes

That would be awesome. Yes this thread is an amazing resource but I think so many people have contributed itā€™s getting a little unwieldy

1 Like

They are legit but have been out of stock for months.

very scary. I use to take the ā€œKomprocha nmnā€ for a year and I just found out it has 0 nmn. thanks for posting this.

Yes, there is a lot of fake NMN out there. I use DoNotAge brand. It should be the real deal.

1 Like

I have tried several options for transferring money to vendors in India.
So far I have found XE Transfer is the easiest, hassle-free setup and cheapest delivery.
I know that many are using Revolut, but I donā€™t want all of the other things in that app. I just want to send money easily, cheaply, and quickly.

Very simple to use and set up for the first time and transfer rates are very cheap.
You can use ACH, credit card, or debit card.
If you use a debit card it is much faster than an ACH money transfer from your bank.

There is a $1.50 fee not shown for using a debit card. This is not shown and must be accounted for in your transfer.

5 Likes

Just to keep everyone up to date. The parcel has reached my country since 3 Oct, but it is currently stuck in customs. Apparently they need to see a prescription before I am allowed to import the pills.

I hope I will resolve this as soon as possible and give an update.

In any case the seller seems to be reliable.

What country and what mail service are you using?

In my experience, in the USA, only FedEx and DHL require you have a prescription. If you use speedpost EMS you do not need a prescription. See the import process documented here Importing Rapamycin to Save Money (pt 2)

I am somewhere in eastern Europe and we used EMS.

I read that there is a recent EU directive that requires all medicine imports to have a prescription.

You may want to try this source within the EU or the eurodoc app that is listed in the prescribing doctor list. Rapamycin Prescription, Doctors that Prescribe It

Bulgaria rapamycin source: Is "Rapamune" worth the cost? - #2 by zmm

2 Likes

Ok I just ordered from Kachhela Medex Private Limited. This was the cheapest by far. I hope itā€™ll go throughā€¦

My order with them placed 10/8 was received today in USA.

1 Like

Finally some great news. After almost 3 weeks of being stuck in customs, I just received the pills. They are packed really well, with 2 strips inside a box to save space.

All in all I am pleased with the interaction with this seller and for the price I highly recommend him.

Keep in mind that you might need prescription for Europe imports.

1 Like

I just received 300 mg Bitcon for $300.

Supposedly Zydus is available. Waiting for a price quote.

Iā€™ll post when I learn.

1 Like