Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Hi Admin

Thanks for taking time re your detailed response.

Do you know what online pharmacy the person used to buy the sample they tested?

No, sorry, he didn’t really track it. He says he purchased from a number of different vendors, all the product looked the same, and seemed to be identical, with batch numbers that made sense given the dates, etc. No indication of any fake drugs.

James, many here are doing $64 blood test to confirm the presence of rapamycin in serum if that helps allay your concerns (as it did for me).

1 Like

Yes, also generally not a bad idea to see how your body is processing rapamycin: How to get a Rapamycin (sirolimus) Blood Level Test

Of course, there are fillers. A 1mg tablet would be impossibly small without the fillers.
A search into Pfizer’s past fraud and deceit would give you no reason to trust their fillers anymore than others.
Just one example: (bold type is mine)
“Pfizer promoted the sale of Bextra for several uses and dosages that the FDA specifically declined to approve due to safety concerns. The company will pay a criminal fine of $1.195 billion, the largest criminal fine ever imposed in the United States for any matter. Pharmacia & Upjohn will also forfeit $105 million, for a total criminal resolution of $1.3 billion.”

3 Likes

Yes, pharma are generally not the most trustworthy of businesses…

@mike666 What was your cost per box from RL Pharma / Jagdish?

10 days just to get out of customs? Maybe busier/slower due to holidays. Earlier this year I ordered from oddway and it was here 10 days from the order date.

My attempt at ordering through Varun in India:

Followed Varun website link on this thread: List of Reliable Pharmacies

Clicked on wanting a quote and filled in needing sirolimus. Put in my contact info.

Got inundated with about 30 emails from all different pharmacies on India Mart.

First email purported to be Varun. Email came from Pravin - Varun Medicals buyershelp+reply@indiamart.com

They gave me a quote of 10 1 mg tabs for $7. I replied asking what was next step to order. They sent me wiring instructions to a bank in India. No order form, shipping costs, etc. Am I supposed to wire them $70 for 100 tabs? They had a “Chat Now” button on the email which I clicked and then got the message below:

Wrong Link

You have clicked on an invalid link. Please make sure that you have typed the link correctly. If are copying this link from a mail reader please ensure that you have copied all the lines in the link.

This is the most scamy feeling, rinky dink, outfit I have ever dealt with. Am I supposed to take these guys seriously?

I’ve taken off the link to the Varun IndiaMART website, and left only the main Varun website. I’m hoping that helps people avoid all the spam that you can get from IndiaMART.

Yes - the India pharmacy sites are pretty basic/unprofessional (no order forms, everything via email, people communicate at a very basic level…).

When I first started trying these sites I sent a half dozen orders for $40 each to test the different pharmacies out and see if they were scams or what have you. Surprisingly (for me) they all filled the orders and I got the products with no problems at all. It is definitely all a very rinky dink system (for all of these companies), but it seems to usually work.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your feedback on this. Helps a lot to talk about with someone familar with process.

My order from Kachhela Medix has been at US Customs since November 21. Someone else recently said their order from Kachhela had been delayed at customs for a month.

Is anyone able to get delivery of products from any Indian pharmacies since late November?. Is it all imports that are being delayed? Just pharmaceuticals? Just certain companies? Any idea if this is just a seasonal issue?

I have just ordered another 500 mg of Rapacan tablets from NIBA Health. It has arrived at my courier’s home yesterday. My courier will be bringing it to Hong Kong at the end of the month.

1 Like

My order from NIBA arrived yesterday. It was sent from India on Nov 24. I was worried because it was a lot of pills. Rapa, Acarbose, Jardiance. No problem.

3 Likes

I also bought rapa from NIBA on 11/24 and received it this weekend. This was my first order from them and while they are pretty responsive via email, the whole exchange felt more like Craigslist than Amazon. That being said, I would use them again – the price was right and they sent what they promised

2 Likes

In the end, that’s what matters.

1 Like

Honestly, once they sent the EMS post tracking number I was most concerned it would get stopped at customs. The tracking status said it was there for a week or so and then magically it went from the customs agency to my home town in a single update

1 Like

First purchase of sirolimus. I contacted three India companies listed here, and Kacchela Medex quoted the lowest price.

I wired $170 for 200 Rapacan to Kacchela Medex a week ago. Since then, no response to emails. Prior to that, ‘Anil’ was providing quick replies to my questions. Feels like I was scammed. Surprised, given the multiple references to KM in this topic.

To anyone who’s actually received product from KM, does the below match the account info you used for wire transfer?
Account Name : KACHHELA MEDEX PRIVATE LIMITED
Bank Name - Yes Bank LTD
Account No :-054063700001403
SWIFT Code :YESBINBB

2 Likes

OK I just happened to get a response after chasing Anil around by his various id’s. He says Rapacan was out of stock until now, and my order is on the way. We shall see.

Yes, the wire information matches. I placed my first order with them in mid November. I used Wise for the transfer (formerly known as Transferwise). My package sat in US Customs from November 20 until December 15. It wasn’t opened by Customs. That’s just how long it took to clear, probably because of the holiday season.

I ordered 500 pills of Siroboon, less expensive than Rapacan, and manufactured by Iosis Remedies. Iosis Remedies is the production facility for Ikon Remedies. I received my order last week. Everything was as ordered. Packaging was good. And the product was fresh with an expiration date of 08/24. They included free supplement samples and responded promptly by email. I’m happy with my first experience and will order from them again.