Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

FWIW the correct link / site is https://theantiaging.store

You go to theantiagingstore.com, the domain name is for sale for around $2,900.00

I think 0.1mg/kg based on the animal data.

Btw the trial used Everolimus which equates to a lower Rapamune dose

Yes, I am aware of that.

They also used 20 mg weekly on 53 of the subjects

“Subjects were treated for 6 weeks”…

Just received my order from WelcomeHealth care.
100 1 mg for 100.00 plus 40 dollars shipping. Took
about 20 days. Excellent package tracking.

4 Likes

I just ordered and paid for 10 packs of Sirolimus from Oddway International. They then replied that they would dispatch, but -
Kindly send us your prescription and passport copy as it is mandatory
Has this happened to anyone else??

You only need that if you are shipping by FedEx or DHL.

Just tell them to make sure to have it sent by speedpost EMS, India post, and you don’t need the prescription or other info.

We cover this in the “How people are importing their rapamycin” writeup.

1 Like

This stuff is legit I believe. I base this on side effects I get from rapamycin. Specifically skin infections on my shins.

2 Likes

An update on street pricing in India (purchasing directly from a local pharmacy) from person traveling in India right now:

So currently in India-
Rapamycin or Sirolimus price varies but about Rs 125 for 1mg ( 1$ is about Rs 76). Many charge more. Strip is 10 tab or about $15.
Dasatinab price also varies ranging from Rs 3500 to Rs 10,000 for 50mg 60 tablets.

another person says:

You can fetch from Delhi for rs 45 per 1 mg, biocon - a legit company from which many here have been using.
Purchasing:, it’s the biggest drug market in delhi near red-fort, bhagirath palace. I visit that every now and then so i will try asking them if they ship outside.

2 Likes

Pollux, that is my experience, too, when it comes to Indiamart sellers and Rapamune. My recent experience with Chawla Medicos went nowhere after my straightforward question about the price of the Rapamune they had listed. I struck them off my list of suppliers.

1 Like

Dr. Brad Stanfield - 5th NMN Trial Video

is the cheap one…

Unfortunately, NMN Max didn’t contain any NMN according to this video.
Best NMN Brand In 2021? Top 23 Supplements Reviewed

3 Likes

Has anyone tried to buy from here?
https://bgpharmadrugs.com/product/rapamune-sirolimus-1-mg-100-pfizer/

I came across it trying to find a source for ozempic (wegovy).
They look much cheaper then inhousepharmacy for pfizer rapamune

Has anyone had experience with Dev Medical from IndiaMart (https://www.devmedicals.com)?

They are selling Zydus Sirolumus for $0.86 per mg. Is this too good to be true?

Same experience with Chawla Medicos. They said that Rapamune cannot be obtained from India.

The overseas Rapamune is in Turkey. These Rapamune is made by Elan Pharma in Ireland and exported to Turkey. Unfortunately i was unable to find a reliable online vender in Turkey.

1 Like

I started recently ordering from Kachhela Medex. Best price I could find. Only problems so far were it spent a long time at Customs and the mail carrier required a signature. Just minor stuff. So far, so good.

4 Likes

How much does Kachhela Meddex charge?

1 Like

The bigger the order, the bigger the discount. For 500 1mg pills and shipping I paid $210 USD, which comes to 42 cents a 1mg pill. I believe their prices vary some from time to time. I started at IndiaMart and then dealt mainly with a Dr. Gangwani at Kachhela Meddex. They made payment easy through something called Tazapay. With a coupon at CVS I was paying $4.75 per 1mg pill. Gigantic difference.

3 Likes

Which brand of sirolimus did they sell you?

The well-organized and convenient packages say:

Sirolimus Tablets
SiroBoon 1

I recall a couple of other choices being available; I went where my wallet lead me.

3 Likes