Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Yes, but it is significantly costlier and takes longer than Wise and is more of a hassle in general.
Not, a big thing, but I have become used to instant gratification when buying online. :smile:

I asked him about it but didnā€™t really receive an explanation other than Wise was experiencing problems, which I donā€™t really think is the case.

I am currently in the process of trying to deal with NIBA Health directly and see how that goes.

There are other online wiring servicesā€¦ I have not tried them yet butā€¦

Tazapay

ā€¦ More here

I used Tazapay and found it quick and easy to use.

Wire transfers, except for when I first set up a transfer, filled in the data fields with default information, making that easy for subsequent transfers to the same vendor.

2 Likes

Thanks, I have looked into Tazapay which is based in Singapore, which normally I consider a good thing as they are well respected when it comes to financial transactions regarding crypto currencies, but I think they are more geared to eCommerce than cross-border payments. ā€œKnowing how #internationalpayments happen is the 1st step in taking your #eCommerce store to the global stageā€, I started to establish an account, but there were too many hoops to jump through to actually make a payment so I abandoned the effort. Also, there are just a few, not on the list, that Nikose accepts payment from.
I can always pay him through Indiamart, but that is somewhat of a maze to me.
I think I will have a working solution soon, if so, I will post it here.

1 Like

You are more patient than I am.

1 Like

I just started this journey, but this is what I have found. Firstly, there is only a short list of Indian manufacturers that are FDA approved for Sirolimus (Drugs@FDA: FDA-Approved Drugs and click on ā€œTherapeutic Equivalentsā€). The only FDA approved manufacturer on IndiaMART was Zydus, and even then, they are only approved for the 0.5mg version. The best price I could find for Zydus was 1 USD per 1mg. Shipping was 40 USD.

After checking around here in the US, GoodRx prices are about 4x higher for the FDA approved versions versus IndiaMART Zydus. Costco had Glenmark and Ralphs had Dr. Reddyā€™s. Then I found the Ralphs price through SingleCare.com (free GoodRx competitor accepted by Ralphs) was 2.36 USD per 1mg. I ordered some last night.

2 Likes

I just got my Zydus Sirolimus tablets from India today. Based on desertshores recommendation, I bought from Niba Health through Jagdish. It was touch and go at some points due to my using a courier in order to follow customs laws here in Hong Kong, but everything worked out great in the end.Thanks @desertshores

1 Like

Twice now with Tazapay. No problems

1 Like

How long did it take with Tazapay before Jagdish Nikose shipped the product?
When I looked at Tazapay it appeared they placed much more of a burden on the vendor to verify before they got paid. This may be a good thing, but I was wondering if there is an additional delay in shipping?

Anyone know if this is the Brand Rap from India, I paid $480 includes shipping for 100 pills

Dee - not sure what exactly you are asking? Iā€™ve not seen any data on where ā€œProfound Productsā€ sources their rapamycin. Have you asked them? Is that what you are asking?

I place the order July 26. It shipped Aug. 3rd. I got it on August 12th.

I paid $2.92 per 1 mg at a US pharmacy.

I paid 1.70 USD per mg through Jagdish. Zydus brand. Bought 120 mg.

1 Like

Does yours have the same triangle shape of the Pfizer pill? Of course Iā€™m sitting on 300 2MG pills so Iā€™m not going to be switching soon!

I havenā€™t tried them yet. Still using my Pfizer stock. That was 10 USD per 1 mg

Sorry, it was Biocon I was asking about , I believe it is a generic, I buy it from India
I have taken 3 pills a week for 4 weeks and had to stop because my glucose level shot up by 45 points
Dee

You may be an outlier. I took Biocon Rapacan for ~10 weeks at 5mg a week and higher and noticed zero effect on my blood glucose levels. I am now using Zydus at even high doses and noticed zero effect on my blood glucose. It is important to be careful what you eat the day before a lab glucose test and to be sure you have fasted a minimum of 8 hours before the test.

1 Like

Similar to my experience - never has rapamycin any impact on my blood glucose levels over the past 3 years, at varying doses from 6 to 28mg per week (or 2 weeks).

3 Likes

Iā€™ve bought rapa (and some other drugs) from NIBA Healthcare a couple of times, and have had no problems with them. The cost has been $1 per mg and the shipping was $55 (to Canada). Paid them through Wise.

4 Likes