Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Do you give your dog their rapa in morning or night after a meal?

Any reason you do not give in evening after their last meal to enhance the effects of mTOR inhibition due to overnight fasting?

Morning after breakfast. I feed them twice daily, so breakfast vs dinner isnā€™t going to make a big difference. Also, some people seem to find rapa ā€œenergizingā€ and if thatā€™s the case with my dog, I donā€™t want him keeping me up all nightšŸ˜

1 Like

Do you pause giving other supplements on days you give rapamycin to your dog? For example I give my dog Fish oil, PEA and Taurine daily(except weekends) so on the days I give my dog rapamycin would it be best to pause the other supplements?

No, I donā€™t pause anything on rapa days.

2 Likes

I can confirm about Kachela. I bought 100 Sirokem 1mg for $70.
The parcel arrived in 1 week (Iā€™m in London). Paid through wise and they gave me a track number.
Really simple and efficient.

3 Likes

Do you have an email contact for the person at Kachela you were in communication with for your order(s)?

2 Likes

Hey there, long-time lurker, first-time poster here. Big fan

Anyone here with recent experience with theantiagingstore.com? They are out of stock of Pfizer brand Rapamune but the price is excellent for brand name at $3.50/mg. And they accept bitcoin!

Any other sites with good prices on brand name Rapamune, or which accept Bitcoin as payment?

2 Likes

I was in touch with Anil Gangwani.
kmpl1015@gmail.com

I found them visa Indiamart.com

3 Likes

Hi Doc, welcome to the site and thanks for posting. Iā€™m Not familiar with the online store you mentioned. But - I have seen rapamune listed by resellers on Indiamart.com

https://dir.indiamart.com/search.mp?ss=rapamune&prdsrc=1

I am not able to get Rapamune from Indiamart sellers. They post pictures of Rapamune and upon inquiry, they said its unavailable and try to sell Indian brands such as Rapacan. I think the real overseas Rapamune is from Turkey, but i am unable to find turkish venders online. Inhousepharmacy sells genuine Rapamune, but its out of stockšŸ¤¢

2 Likes

Thierry, have you purchased from them?
If you have how long was delivery to the US.

I received a price today 03/02/2022 from them.

Hi Joseph,
Yes I bought from them and started with 5mg last week. So far Iā€™m ok :slight_smile:

It took a week for the delivery, really fast. But I live in London UK.

Just checked and Inhousepharmcy.vu has stockā€¦

2 Likes

:+1:thanks for the information

190lb human{that me] = 86.1826kg x .15 = 12.92739mg a week!!!

Round off to 13mg a week, that is more than twice what I am planning to take.

The 6mg a week I chose was based on Joan Mannick trial;

ā€œmTOR inhibition improves immune function in the elderlyā€

I am already thinking of increasing the dose.

Thought / opinions / commentsā€¦?

2 Likes

FWIW the correct link / site is https://theantiaging.store

You go to theantiagingstore.com, the domain name is for sale for around $2,900.00

I think 0.1mg/kg based on the animal data.

Btw the trial used Everolimus which equates to a lower Rapamune dose

Yes, I am aware of that.

They also used 20 mg weekly on 53 of the subjects

ā€œSubjects were treated for 6 weeksā€ā€¦

Just received my order from WelcomeHealth care.
100 1 mg for 100.00 plus 40 dollars shipping. Took
about 20 days. Excellent package tracking.

4 Likes