Yamu Xu co-founder of Lifereversal

Myricetin: A comprehensive review on its biological potentials

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/fsn3.2513

It looks like eating a handful of cranberries is sufficient for supplementation, based on the table below.

Cranberries, 6600 mg per 100 grams.

1 Like

1 Like

JuanDaw,

You trial/expermention will be rapamycin and cranberry?

Cranberry to copy trametinib?

Or rapamycin, cranberry and lithium?

Another skunk works!

Reference the paper post at the start of this thread;

According to the paper; starvation appears to be the way to go. :sweat_smile:

Lithium orotate appears to be the safest way to take a lithium salt and it is available without a prescription because of its safety.

FWIW: I have been taking lithium orotate for decades with no ill effects.

“These results are supportive of the lack of a postmarket safety signal from several decades of human consumption.”
BTW: These were rather massive doses.

2 Likes

I have not taken any anti-aging drugs yet. I will try 1) capers (substitute for rapamycin - has more affinity to Everolimus), 2) myricetin supplement or cranberries (trametinib substitute), and 3) lithium.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/342413079_Evaluation_of_Kaempferol_as_AKT_Dependent_mTOR_Regulator_via_Targeting_FKBP-12_in_Hepatocellular_Carcinoma_An_In_silico_Approach

The docking studies support Kaempferol to be a potential ligand with docking score values of 33.4 (3CQU-3D structure of AKT1)] and 27.3 (2FAP-3D structure of FRB domain of mTOR) respectively as compared to that of standard drug Everolimus with 24.4 (3CQU-3D structure of AKT1) and 20.1 (2FAP-3D structure of FRB domain of mTOR) respectively. Docking studies along with ADMET results shows that Kaempferol has favorable drug likeliness properties and bind to the same active site (site1) of the targeted proteins (3CQU-3D structure of AKT1) and (2FAP-3D structure of FRB domain of mTOR) where the standard drug Everolimus is known to bind. Conclusion The study exhibited that Kaempferol was having a better binding affinity towards the receptor FKBP12, a Rapamycin Binding Domain and AKT serine/threonine-protein kinase resulting in its better efficacy in the mTORC1 inhibition as when compared with standard drug Everolimus against HCC.

Capers have the highest level of kaempferol.

It just got dried capers in salt two days ago. Rinsed them several times, to remove the salt, and soaked them overnight for good measure. Dried them in a dehydrator. Waiting for the myricetin to arrive in two days. Lithium? I am poking around to find out a suitable dosage.

I plan to take it three days a week. Most people here take rapamycin once a week. Because of the half-life, the rapa, probably stays in the body about three to four days. Myricetin has a half life of eleven hours. But kaempferol has a half life of only 3-4 hours. I have to plan a more frequent dosing, maybe BID or TID.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3580176/

I do not care for capers.

Anchovies without capers.

Rapamycin with anchovies!

1 Like

A review of the dietary flavonoid, kaempferol on human health and cancer chemoprevention

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3601579/

Try Kaempferol Powder 50% Extract

Lets track the research on this going forward…

It might be worth a try earlier rather than later if the side effect profile was a little more palatable…

Adverse Effects

Adverse effects listed are all grades of severity unless indicated otherwise

Note *: Adverse reactions are for patients treated with dabrafenib and trametinib

>10%

Monotherapy

• Increased AST (60%)
  • Rash (57%)
  • Hyperglycemia (50%)
  • Increase ALT (39%)
  • Leukopenia (38%)
  • Anemia (46%)
  • Neutropenia (44%)
  • Diarrhea (43%)
  • Hypoalbuminemia (42%)
  • Hyperphosphatemia (37%)
  • Hyperkeratosis (37%)
  • Headache (32%)
  • Lymphoedema (32%)
  • Pyrexia (28%)
  • Arthralgia (27%)
  • Papilloma (27%)
  • Increased alkaline phosphatase (24%)
  • Alopecia (22%)
  • Palmar-plantar erythrodysesthesia syndrome (20%)
  • Acneiform dermatitis (19%)
  • Stomatitis (15%)
  • Hypertension (15%)
  • Abdominal pain (13%)
  • Hemorrhage (13%)
  • Back pain (12%)
  • Cough (12%)
  • Myalgia (11%)
  • Dry skin (11%)
  • Constipation (11%)

Source: https://reference.medscape.com/drug/mekinist-trametinib-999854#4

1 Like

At what dose?

“Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.” ~ Paracelsus

“If you wait until you are ready, it is almost certainly too late.” ~ Seth Godin

I am not the waiting type.

It is the combo with dabrafenib that produces adverse reactions.

Note *: Adverse reactions are for patients treated with dabrafenib and trametinib

I would need years and massive amounts of information and tests to be interested in this at all.

I liked Juan’s cranberry solution much better. It won’t work, but it won’t make you suffer either.

1 Like

Do you have links to these prices? How did this research study on flies afford the Trametinib?

You would have to ask the researcher where they acquired the supply for the study (if is is not mentioned in the paper)

I did a search in the India Pharmacy Pharmaceutical Market.

₹ 78,000

At today’s ( 02/18/2023) Exchange Rate cost is $942.42

1 Like

They got it from LC labs. It looks like Trametinib is only DMSO soluble, “ is practically insoluble in the pH range of 2 to 8 in aqueous media . MEKINIST (trametinib) tablets are supplied as 0.5-mg, 1-mg, and 2-mg tablets for oral administration. Each 0.5-mg tablet contains 0.5635 mg trametinib dimethyl sulfoxide equivalent to 0.5 mg of trametinib non-solvated parent.”

I assume the tablets wouldn’t be able to be ground up and placed in rodent chow?

Can I ask what are you trying to do?

I’m trying to determine if Trametinib is a drug the NIA ITP could easily test in a mouse study.

What I don’t know is if a tablet bound with DMSO can be ground up and placed into food

No need to worry, the ITP guys can get it from a chemical supplier like Sigma-Aldrich or directly from Novartis. You can submit an application to them if you got time to spare.

https://www.selleckchem.com/products/gsk1120212-jtp-74057.html

2 Likes