Where to buy Rapamycin In India to look younger

I wanna buy Rapamycin to look younger as i look very old for my age so i wanna use it to reverse aging.

Hi, welcome to the site. What country are you in?

Here are our resources for finding a good place to buy rapamycin: How to Get Rapamycin, Where to get a Prescription

Here is a list of the reliable online pharmacies where you can buy rapamycin: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

And regarding “looking younger” - the jury is still out on whether rapamycin will make you look younger. The data is much better that rapamycin will make you function like you are younger, see our Frequently Asked Questions section here: Rapamycin Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

There is some early data suggesting that if you make a rapamycin cream and put it on your skin, it may help your skin look a bit younger. See here: Rapamycin May Slow Skin Aging (Drexel U. Study)

And see here: DIY Rapamycin skin cream

1 Like

Hello, Thanks a lot for your reply.

I reside in India, so can you please recommend to me where to buy the medicine in India, and also, is Rapamycin the best medicine to date, or is there anything better?

Also, since you said that it might be able to make skin look younger if used in the form of a cream, is it possible to buy the chemical directly to make the cream, or are there any other alternative methods that I can use to make the cream look younger?

Thank you and best wishes.

My understanding is that you can purchase rapamycin (Sirolimus) from most good pharmacies (probably larger pharmacies in major cities) in India. Its typically about $1.00 per 1mg tablet (around 75 rupees or so).

Rapamycin is the best medication for longevity (in animals, its not yet proven in humans but the data looks very good.). I recommend you read up on the drug: Rapamycin Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I think the two major manufacturers of Rapamycin (Sirolimus) in India are Biocon and Zydus sirolimus. More information here: Rapamycin, Rapamune, Sirolimus and Other Naming Conventions

If you are just learning about rapamycin, I recommend you read up a lot on it first. In your profile you mention you are between 20 and 30 years of age, so you are still quite young. Since you don’t have a doctor prescribing rapamycin to you, you may want to wait a while for more research studies to come out in humans with rapamycin for longevity / aging. There are a number of studies going on right now.

In the USA its difficult to buy just the rapamycin / sirolimus powder to mix in to make the cream (you have to be a chemist / pharmacist to buy the powder here in the USA). So, what people tend to do here is buy the tablets and crush them and mix them with Transcutol and then with a skin cream.

1 Like