Where & How do I Start Rapamycin?

I tried to contact the nearest doctor (Dr. Green in Queens NYC) but he is not responding and I have painful frozen shoulder.
I am a 56 year old female in good health. Can anyone recommend a dosage? I’ll just buy online.
Any advice would be appreciated.

1 Like

It’s always best to start small and scale up slowly. You may want to try 1 mg a week for a few weeks and then increase your dosage by 1 mg a month.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forums.

I recommend you read up so you are well informed about rapamycin, by going through our Rapamycin FAQ: Rapamycin Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Dosing information is covered here: What is the Rapamycin Dose / Dosage for Anti-Aging or Longevity?

Doctors/Prescribing/Purchasing Rapamycin is covered here: How to Get Rapamycin, Where to get a Prescription

4 Likes

Are you wanting to start Rapamycin only because of your shoulder? And you are you expecting Rapamycin use to fix your shoulder problem?

It worked for Matt Kaeberlein for frozen shoulder.

Just shoulder problems.

Yes that’s where I heard it from

1 Like

I am 81 yrs old and I am virtually pain free since I have been on rapamycin for about 1 yr. Remarkably my joint pains just seemed to have disappeared over time. It was several months before I noticed major results from rapamycin. At first is was just my chronic actinic keratoses that disappeared. I wasn’t even thinking about age related arthritic joint pain. One day I just realized it had disappeared.

2 Likes