Reverse Gray Hair, Hair Repigmentation

Hello!
Did someone already try BMS-202 for reversing grey hair?
I am willing to order it .
Please, let me know any information.
Thank you, Oksana

I’ve received it, but haven’t tried it yet. Too much on my plate right now. Will report back when I do it.

Did you see this: Group Buy for Hair Loss, Gray Hair Reversal, and Anti-Aging

1 Like

Yes, I have read, but couldn’t understand if someone actually tried it until now?
Would you be so kind to recommend me the pharmacy from where you ordered it? Are you going to use it topical or oral?
Is there something else that help with grey hair? I would like to hear your advice.
Thank you, Oksana

Me too- I have it, BMS-202 that is, have not yet tried it.

1 Like

But that is immunotherapy, I think as long as they don´t make a safe product it can´t be used

I’m not sure, but we have people with some success here. Read this full thread above, and these ones also:

1. Grey Hair turning Black again after 10 years
  2. Rapamycin for Hair Growth and Hair Pigmentation
  3. Bryan Johnson: How I Reversed My Hair Loss + Greying
  4. Cause of grey hair may be 'stuck' cells, say scientists

Its topical, haven’t heard any reports yet of anyone who has used it. Don’t know if you can order it at this point…

It came from China as part of a group-buy. You might try contacting @Jumpman to see if he’s doing it again: Group Buy for Hair Loss, Gray Hair Reversal, and Anti-Aging

I think that Jumpman is not doing the group buys. But you could try this Telegram group. Telegram: Contact @cureyourhair

I already responded to someone in this thread regarding this post. It’s not me in the photo. GR7 didn’t work for me personally. White hair stayed white and gray hair stayed gray.

сheck out this post. Does this seem true?

https://www.reddit.com/r/greyhairreversal/comments/18xhhde/i_reversed_grey_hair/?share_id=I3e78dzLHjDaC49dfDblJ&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&utm_source=share&utm_term=14

1 Like

No, I took that stuff in huge quantities for ages. I don’t remember the details, but it does not seem true.

2 Likes

Perhaps it all depends on the dosage?

I did the GlyNac protocol after the study came out and Alan Greene advocated. I used the amount in the study. I was at the time also doing a couple grams of Niacin for cholesterol reduction. I’ve always taken Homocystex plus, which is mostly B vitamins, also B1. I had bought a bunch of resveratrol and it was shown to not be so great, but I opted to swallow it since it has value anyway. I’m not very gray at 63, but the sides have been slowly going Roan, now about half way there. It had no effect.

3 Likes

It did not work for me as well, grays just yellowed a bit. I also did not like twice daily application and smell was quite off putting. But seems to work great for some. Go figure.

2 Likes

It works great for me except for one patch of hair. Oddly it takes 5x the product and attention to get the color to take in the one spot.

1 Like

Unless I have lost the sense of smell we might be talking about two different products. Almost no smell at all for me, and the barely detectable smell was not bothering at all. It works for me very well on hair, did not work at all on facial hair (admittedly facial hair is very short).

1 Like

Yes i also was wondering “which” smell; no smell here … also no stains on my nails ( so far ) :

am almost 21 days in and today for first time I think I noticed that the few grey hairs in my eyebrows (wanted to try out first if it works with brows since having longer hair) rather blondish … not brown not black (my natural colour is dark brown ) yet …

will continue some more since I have products anyway but seems for other persons it works better or at least faster … let’s see the next month if it gets better

it is not the product that smells but when I applied it to skin after a while it did smell funky… not like a rotten egg bad, but I did not like it. I bought it from their polish site, I believe it is a polish company. I bough just one bottle, I used it all before getting some satisfactory results and it is quite expensive and my grays are almost invisible with my natural hair color, so I did not see a point of spending more money on this.

3 Likes

Ditto here; the product has very little smell and doesn’t stain other things.
I have now reduced to using it only once per week to maintain colour.

2 Likes