Rapamycin for Hair Growth and Hair Pigmentation

Nice evidence of change… I have a lot more black hair coming in…my hair and especially my beard.

No one in my family has black hair. We are all blondes and brown… with red tints.

2 Likes

Oddly enough at times I have what I call “fast hairs” that are reddish. They are only about 2 mm long, but when cells suddenly shift to differentiate having been senescent for some time they generate very quickly a small amount of hair that then falls out. Some are red.

1 Like

I have had hair that got their colour back before but these always gradually got their colour back. As you can see the change here is very abrupt

1 Like

I did red light therapy at a local gym. It was a stand-up device that shined the light on your whole body for some length of time that I can’t now recall.

The one effect that became quite noticeable was it made me angry lol. It took several weeks before I realized that the days I used the red light I was annoyed and easily agitated for the rest of the day.

I suppose that’s evidence of an effect. I pondered whether this was positive (energizing my system) or negative (provoking a fight response). In the end I didn’t like the experience and stopped using the light.

1 Like

My IndiaMart rapa connection is getting me some Lonitab (Minoxidil): 200 x 2.5mg tablet for $50.

My doctor was prescribing 45 x 2.5mg pills with three refills, meaning I was running out every three months and needing to call her every 9 months.

This is such a low dosage, and I have experienced no side effects, so it’s easier to get 200 pills (400 days worth) for $50 and not have to worry about the continuing hassle.

For the historical record, I also ordered 240 x 1mg Siromus for $204, or less than a dollar a milligram. These prices are before shipping, which cost another $30 or so.

4 Likes

Can you please share the connection - is it one of the companies on our list? Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

1 Like

@RapAdmin, I just ordered from India Mart/Apple Pharmaceuticals today after my unsuccessful attempt with Niba Healthcare. It was through a referral from a personal friend who has used them and had a positive experience. I paid 90 cents per mg but with shipping and wire fee it came to $305 for 250 pills and I obviously haven’t received my order yet.

4 Likes

Great - please post when you have received the product. How did you pay - by bank transfer or one of the web sites like Wise?

I went to my bank and wired the money because I had so much trouble with Wise, Revolut and XE the week before. It was worth it to me to just pay the $50 wire fee for an easier process tbh. I spent about 20 hours trying to purchase the weekend before last and today I was in and out of the bank in 10 minutes.

1 Like

@RapAdmin, I also mentioned my friend’s name (Lucas) when I requested a quote. He usually pays $1.2-1.4 dollars per mg with shipping and wire fees and I ended up paying $1.22 after it was all said and done. I’ll let you know how the process goes for me.

3 Likes

Crush, dissolve to selected solution, store and swallow dose

May I ask: If you went to the bank why didn’t you get an ACH transfer? It’s usually free or minimal cost, though it does take from 2-5 business days. I am surprised your bank didn’t recommend this as an alternative to the much more expensive wire transfer.

1 Like

They instructed me to do a swift transfer so I did so to avoid any issues. I may inquire about that the next time. Thank you for the pointer. I’m pretty new to all this beyond ordering various medications from ADC and in-house chemist for the last 8 years.
@desertshores

@blsm
I use Swift transfers via Wise with no problems so far. BTW, I order from IndiaMart/Well Easy Healthcare. Decent pricing, been reliable for me.

Two orders in the last 9 months including several meds in each. I have them split the shipment into packages around 150-180 pills to avoid attention. Costs me extra, but I get my orders.

2 Likes

I do not dare to ensure that it is due to some supplement, but today I have cut this pubic hair, according to my calculations it has been around 35 days since it darkened again.

rapamycin 3 mg with grapefruit
5 mg lithium carbonate
3g glycine
2.7 g of aakg
150 mg of hyaluronic acid
1000mg glucosamine
and the most recent addition is 25 mg of captopril.

2 Likes

Only one hair is getting darker or are many?

What I have generally found is that although you can get new hairs growing that are pigmented normally strong white hairs remain strong white hairs. However, if I have a fine frail white hair that can turn pigmented.

This is a photo of my facial hair that I took just now. You can see how new follicles are working producing pigmented hair (in fact where I have not previously had hair), but the older ones continue producing white hair.

I have practically no gray hair, and this has been the only one.

Yep… 65 years… pubs and arm pit hairs are brown… not grey.

1 Like

I use M. S. Traders. The most recent shipment arrived in 10 days. Prices have always seemed lower than the average reported on this site. I’ve ordered twice with them with no problems. Here’s their information.

2 Likes