Push Health prescribing experience

75% or more of the NMN on Amazon is fake. I buy my NMN powder through DoNotAge with a 10% off code.

2 Likes

I think buying bulk rapamycin powder from anyone (China, etc.) other than that manufactured by known brands in europe or western countries, is likely a bad move and very risky.

3 Likes

Having sobered up I have done the research and I went through Indiamart and ordered from two suppliers Varun Medicals varunmedicalsngp@gmail.com and Gandhi Medicos sales@gandhimedics.in
both of which supplied a number of boxes which had the same Zydus branding on the outside.

I have not had the boxes chemically tested, however.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help on this John!

I attempted Push Health on Dec 11th, assigned to Noor Amin, MD and he rejected my request for a prescription. My request fee would be refunded. But I was charged a consulting fee of $37. My alternative option is much more expensive so it was worth a shot. I can say the Push Health process was fast and I was rejected quickly.

2 Likes

Welcome to the site, and thanks for posting.

Well, I guess thats the best possible outcome for a bad outcome (not getting what you wanted).

You might want to try the other online prescription company; Healthspan… see here: Rapamycin Prescription, Doctors that Prescribe It

2 Likes

This is so random and hilarious.

4 Likes

@John_Hemming does have his “Wallace and Grommit” moments, it seems :smile:

3 Likes

I am just starting on the Rapamycin experience and wanted a doctor to check to see if there would be a problem taking Sirolimus with my current meds. Initially I looked at Healthspan - Online Clinic, but the cost of Sirolimus there would have been $175 for a 1 month supply (5 mg/week, $8.75/mg) which seemed high. I then looked at Push Health After submitting my health information I was assigned a provider and after a couple hours I was given a prescription for Sirolimus (90 mg, no refills). Push Health charged $70 and was a positive experience for me. Then I made the mistake of filling the prescription via Honeybee Health, their online affiliated pharmacy. It took 2 weeks and a couple phone calls to get the medication. The brand they gave me was Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories which is an Indian Company (cost was $3.83/mg). Next time I will probably try ordering directly from India.

2 Likes

Push Health is very problematic. At the start of my rapamycin journey, I tried Push Health. You get assigned some random doctor or even a nurse practitioner. In my case, I was assigned to a nurse practitioner who apparently mixed me up with someone else.
She prescribed Ivermectin and sent a script to a mail-order pharmacy. When I tried to rectify the problem, she sent a prescription to another mail-order pharmacy. Of course, this was at the height of the Covid-19 debacle. That’s when I found this site and learned I could buy rapamycin from India. I have been happy with the results from the recommended suppliers and I have saved a ton of money.
Bottom line: Use Push Health at your own risk, and if you use Push Health and actually get a prescription, expect your rapamycin journey to be expensive.

2 Likes

Can you give details for your suppliers?

Thanks, Beth

Beth - these are all suppliers that are working for people here: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Thanks, next time I’ll try one of those places.

I am happy for those folks that can get a medicine they desire prescribed by someone; I am libertarian in that respect. However, I don’t know how these doctors do this prescribing, sight unseen.
Suppose I wrote a script for someone, and a bad outcome occurred. In that case, especially if I am not certified and trained to prescribe for this disorder, I could get sued to high heaven, and my malpractice insurance company would cease to cover me in the future.
All this runs counter to what I learned in medical school. I am not saying, “It’s wrong,” but I couldn’t do it with a clean conscience.

8 Likes

I am sure that is why my doctor who is employed by a university medical system will not prescribe anything out of the ordinary.
He is very smart, but I soon hit a brick wall if I want to discuss possible life-extension drugs.

4 Likes

The insurance side is an issue. There is probably a market for insurance for medics who are willing to operate a less conservative approach when it comes to longevity. However, I have concluded myself that coached biohacking is the most practical mechanism to enable people to work in this area.

5 Likes

Why is it not possible to simply sign a waiver stating that you take full responsibility for the drug and will not sue if anything bad happens?

2 Likes

People do get those forms signed but they end up being meaningless from what I understand. Even though I am a psychiatrist, technically I could perform surgery on people, but no form they fill out will protect me from getting sued if I have provided poor-quality medical care.

6 Likes

Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is what I received under Cigna… prescription by my General Practioner… from American pharmacy. It is legit… and used in the Triad dog studies… I think.

I just tend to bark more often… WOOF!

2 Likes

I think Matt used Zydus rapamycin in the first pilot study of rapamycin in dogs (prior to the larger TRIAD project). I think he might be using the new TriumVet product in the dog aging project now - he includes their logo a lot in the presentations he gives.

But, its not listed on TriumVet’s clinical trial page, so I could be wrong. I’ll check next time I talk with him:

https://www.triviumvet.com/clinical-trials

2 Likes