Ordered from rapamycin.store but haven't heard anything for awhile

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place. It’s just that the link “Buy Rapamycin” is here, so I assume they are an advertiser or something. I sent two emails to them but no response. I have the original receipts but nothing about shipping or anything. If you know how to get ahold of them please DM me here. Thank you.

What link? I have never seen anyone mention that site. I could only find it by searching, but I would only buy brand name rapamycin (Indian generic or rapamune). Sorry if you got scammed or got bad products. There is another website selling their own “rapamycin”, it had 0% rapamycin previously.

1 Like

Hi - we have no information on or about that website. And they are not connected in any way with this site.

We have a “buy rapamycin” link so people can learn about the doctors that prescribe and places that sell rapamycin (that people have purchased successfully from) - see: How to Get Rapamycin, Where to get a Prescription

I’ve not heard of anyone buying successfully from the web store you mentioned.

3 Likes

My bad. It is the second time I’ve been scammed in many years of buying with BTC. I have bought rapamycin successfully and it’s not a big deal. I don’t like it, but it’s part of the game. Surprisingly it rarely happens.

Thank you for your responses.

It was because of this problem (people getting scammed) that we created this list of pharmacies that seem to work: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Consider yourselves lucky that they didn’t send you any pills. If they had, you would have kept ordering, and wasted even more money. Per their website, “Our compounding pharmacy encapasulates Pure rapamycin and l-taurine combination into capsules before packaging and being sent off to our members.” It’s well-established that simply putting rapamycin in a capsule will result in negligible absorption — so you’d be ritualistically taking expensive placebos for as long as they kept shipping them to you.

3 Likes