No Prescription Needed for Rapamycin Purchase in Turkey

Really useful, thank you. Is it Rapamune or a generic?

Rapamune the Pfizer drug

1 Like

I have just come back from Istanbul where I obtained 300 x 1mg tablets of Rapamune (Pfizer) for 18147TL, the equivalent of £520. I purchased them at Sultanahmet Eczane (Pharmacy) where I was helped by Beyza, who speaks excellent English and also lectures at Istanbul University. I went in at 10am and they had in none in stock, so she rang the supplier and arranged for three boxes to be delivered by 3pm. When I rolled up then she was as good as her word and the purchase went through smoothly. I had no problem at security despite a bag search of my hand luggage. I shall be booking another trip next year for the next year’s supply.

4 Likes

Great price. Thanks for the info, I’ll check it out next time im in Turkey.

hi i need 150 of 1-2 mg but why are your prices so high for 10 that’s insane
can you do good price for 150
aim in canada

I have no relationship at all to that reseller, but his prices are not bad really. If you look at the price of Pfizer rapamune from pharmacies in the USA you’re looking at around $1,000 for 30 tablets or about $35/mg.

If you want low price, go to the generics from Indian, where its typically about $1.20 per mg, see here: How to Get Rapamycin, Where to get a Prescription

1 Like

WTF. $35/mg!?

Crazy.

1 Like

The price of freedom.

2 Likes

Hi BG, do you have availability at the moment? Are you able to ship to Canada? Thank you.