No Prescription Needed for Rapamycin Purchase in Turkey

No, you need a prescription to buy rapamune from Greece.

3 Likes

Can also confirm that @BGpharmaceuticals is legit. I ordered rapamune and he delivered within 10 days.

6 Likes

Lowest price I’ve heard of in Turkey (and know a person who purchased a lot at this price)

Approx. 4,700 turkish lira = $176 US, for 100 tablets.

2 Likes

@RapAdmin do you know when those purchases were made? I had some friends in Turkey recently and they asked for Rapamune at some pharmacies but at that point it was still out of order.

I think it was this one, in the past month. More generally, I do hear of people having to call a number of pharmacies sometimes. Probably easier to get in Istanbul than smaller cities

For anyone interested in heading to Turkey to stock up on rapamune… I just got this notice from Google Flights on low cost flights to Istanbul… :slight_smile:

https://www.google.com/travel/flights

1 Like

It’d probably be fun to go to Istanbul just for the heck of it.

As an aside, people usually take trips to Bangkok, Thailand for expensive dental work (especially implants) or surgeries as they are that much cheaper even when the air ticket is included! The quality is also similar to western standards.

1 Like

Istanbul is supposed to be a great place! Maybe if there’s enough interest we could arrange some kind of Rapamycin meet up there one day!

3 Likes

Does anyone in here have an address for a pharmacy in Istanbul that carry or can order Rapamune? Thank in advance…

1 Like

I have a friend who lives in Turkey and can possibly send it to me but I’d like to give him some pointers on where to find it first.

I just got back from Turkey where I bought rapamycin 100 tablets, 1 mg size for 220 USD. I priced it in Cappadocia and Istanbul, the price is the same, the pharmacist each would take two hours to obtain it.

6 Likes

Really useful, thank you. Is it Rapamune or a generic?

Rapamune the Pfizer drug

1 Like

I have just come back from Istanbul where I obtained 300 x 1mg tablets of Rapamune (Pfizer) for 18147TL, the equivalent of £520. I purchased them at Sultanahmet Eczane (Pharmacy) where I was helped by Beyza, who speaks excellent English and also lectures at Istanbul University. I went in at 10am and they had in none in stock, so she rang the supplier and arranged for three boxes to be delivered by 3pm. When I rolled up then she was as good as her word and the purchase went through smoothly. I had no problem at security despite a bag search of my hand luggage. I shall be booking another trip next year for the next year’s supply.

4 Likes

Great price. Thanks for the info, I’ll check it out next time im in Turkey.

hi i need 150 of 1-2 mg but why are your prices so high for 10 that’s insane
can you do good price for 150
aim in canada

I have no relationship at all to that reseller, but his prices are not bad really. If you look at the price of Pfizer rapamune from pharmacies in the USA you’re looking at around $1,000 for 30 tablets or about $35/mg.

If you want low price, go to the generics from Indian, where its typically about $1.20 per mg, see here: How to Get Rapamycin, Where to get a Prescription

1 Like

WTF. $35/mg!?

Crazy.

1 Like

The price of freedom.

2 Likes

Hi BG, do you have availability at the moment? Are you able to ship to Canada? Thank you.