Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

A couple days ago I bought 90 1mg sirolimus from Amazon at $155.

2 Likes

Been using dropshipmd.com for two years. Ordering quantity drops the price per mgram substantially.
Never disappointed. Paid $1.90 for 500 mg including shipping last month

6 Likes

They plugged this loophole. I went to refill my 90 day supply on Amazon, and it’s now $383. :frowning:

1 Like

Oh well. It was so far below market it made me suspicious. But, for better or worse, I do have 90 tablets at a good price.

1 Like

I was going to use Amazon at approximately $1.60 per gram. At $4 a gram I hesitate and certain Indian suppliers look very favorable. I recently received 120 MG (Rapacan) from Varun Medicals for a total of $140. I noticed that that the customs slip right on the box said :Rapacan - Personal supply of RX Medicines. The box looked as if it had been opened by customs and was resealed by them. Has anyone here ever had a problem with a rapamycin being seized by customs? It would be great if customs specifically does not seize rapamycin.

4 Likes

People have definitely had their rapamycin / sirolimus seized by customs - see our “importing rapamycin” page and scroll down to see the letter that you would receive if your medicine has been held by customs - we have an example from such a case from a few months ago.

3 Likes

I am aware of the official customs laws. I was just hoping it might be the case that in practice they are not after rapamycin. But, obviously they do seize it. That can lead to a tough decision for a person looking to minimize costs. It seems you can get rapamycin for just about a dollar a gram if you will bear the risk seizure by customs. Suppliers who reship for free seem to charge over twice as much per gram. Still that is quite a bargain compared to even the lowest cost US pharmacy.

2 Likes

I suspect that we have something like a 10% chance of seizure by customs, so we just need to factor that into our pricing calculations. Over the long-term you might expect to pay about 10% more than the list price you purchase the product for (assuming 1 out of 10 orders get held by FDA/customs).

3 Likes

Another person’s experience buying from online pharmacies in India:

1 Like

Anyone know is this a good brand of Rapamycin RapaPro™:

Hard to know. They don’t actually make it - they seem to buy it from some other company and put their own brand name on it. I’ve seen people mention them, and I believe if you look in the age-reversal forum, that some people have mentioned that when they tested their product at a lab they found it contained very little rapamycin and they got their money refunded. I think it was this company you are mentioning - but check that other forum if you’re interested. Not sure if they’ve fixed it or not. Isn’t this company based in Singapore or something?

Isn’t this company based in Singapore or something?
You are right here, they are. Here they are selling online:
https://theantiaging.store/product/rapa-pro-rapamycin/

see this discussion:

3 Likes

Does dropshipmd.com require a prescription? Thanks, Jay

Dropshipmd does not require a prescription

2 Likes

Hey, did someone order from Gandhi medics (IndiaMart seller) by any chance?

1 Like

Just got an invoice from Tailormade and it was $2.13 per mg for 30 3mg caps.

1 Like

Hong Kong. It’s really hard to purchase from them anyway. They now only accept international bank transfer which costs $100 or bitcoin.

One person on their recent quote from Oddway International:

Anyone placed an order recently with Oddway, and what price did they ask per mg of Rapa, if I may ask? I received a quote of $200 for 60mg of Siromus from Zydus Biogen. (Shipping costs excluded). That seemed a bit of a steep price compared to other prices I saw listed of people that had bought Rapamycin from Oddway and made me wonder.

and a response:

Last summer I paid $1.13/mg for 360 tablets Zydus sirolimus from Oddway. it seems they have raised prices a lot. Push back on them - tell them their prices are too high.

1 Like

I asked store who sells RapaPro2 and they replied:

There was an issue a few years ago with the product, which has since been rectified and our customers compensated for the inconvenience caused.
Please be advised that we have a CoA for the product to ensure it contains the correct ingredients etc.

1 Like