Rapamycin Vendor

Anyone bought Rapamycin from this vendor. I did not enter payment info but at least in the beginning they never asked for a prescription.

Hi There,

RapaPro™ (Rapamycin) is now back in stock at The Antiaging Store. You have been sent this email because your email address was registered on a waitlist for this product.

If you would like to purchase RapaPro™ (Rapamycin) please visit the following link: RapaPro™ (Rapamycin) - The Antiaging Store

1 Like

There was a bit of a discussion on this in the past: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies - #15 by MasterDavid

1 Like

Never purchased RapaPro from the Antiaging Store but did get some ivermectin. The product shipped from Hong Kong and took 2-3 weeks for delivery but I believe them to be a legitimate and reliable vendor.

I’m sorry but it is completely unacceptable to not test your own product that it contains the medication in question. From a third party lab. Even if it happened 3 years ago. If they sold generic Indian pharmaceuticals, maybe that would be more interesting. Vendors lie all the time.

1 Like

Could you explain how you get the product tested? Thank you

This is so completely true… The thought of a company buying a drug from an indian or Chinese supplier and not even bothering to do any quality validation on the incoming product is truly unfathomable. I would not go near a company like that.

We have numerous forum members who have taken their branded generic rapamycin or rapamycin powder to be lab analyzed for purity and contaminants. For a business not to do this suggests a very poor business acumen and standards.

See here for an example lab test Rapamycin / Sirolimus from India, Lab Test Report on Quality / Purity

1 Like