Importing Rapamycin to Save Money (2)

I got a reply from Jagdish. I was unable to get a Response from Wise.

Jagdish Nikose
Wed, Jul 13, 9:50 PM (8 hours ago)
to me

Hello sir, How are you ?

Yes , now a days wise.com is having some issues. So you can try other options for payment like Bank Transfer , Account Transfer (Wire Transfer), Telegraphic Transfer.

4 Likes

I’m from HK and i’m about to finished my box of 100 pills Pfizer Rapamune i bought locally which is very expensive HK$8500. I’m now looking to buy from India, too. So, how have ur procurement been progressing? Anything i shud take note of before I try exploring with mine? ; -)

1 Like

Technically it is illegal to ship Rapamycin from India to Hong Kong unless someone walks it over In their personal luggage. So that’s what I am doing. I have an Indian friend bringing it over.

A friend gets meds sent from India with DHL and a prescription. I didn’t want to risk it though.

Are you from the PNET WhatsApp group? If so, I can help set you up.

Amazing backdoor hack, love it.

1 Like

RapAdmin, what dose do you take? A 10mg tablet? Do you take one at a time one a week or how?
For cost and quality which would you recommend I use for my first order. I an glad to have found this site. Thank you for it.

I’m still on sirolimus. Have not yet added everolimus to the mix, but may do so next order.

If you were starting, perhaps easier to begin with sirolimus (because of the 1mg typical dosing of the tablets), and then add or switch to everolimus after you’ve slowly ramped up your dosing.

I think that starting lower dosing and then slowly phasing up, may have fewer risks of side effects. Be sure to review the FAQ if you’re new here: Rapamycin Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

3 Likes

This exactly what I got, 10x1mg /box I got 20 boxes for $176. From: > Forveda Online Private Limited
My contact was Girish
107B Lokmat Bhavan, Ramdaspeth
Nagpur, 440010 MS, India
email: forvedaindia@gmail.com
Mobile/Whatsapp: +91 8329187929

2 Likes

Biocon is the Indian marketing company
1mg 10/box
Manufactured by: Swiss Garnier Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
Manufactured May, 2022
Expire Apr 2024

1 Like

I was able to procure 500x1mg of Biocon Rapacan, expiry date March 2024, for INR 23,784, inclusive of international delivery, from Welleasy Healthcare.

3 Likes

Hi. I’m going to buy Sirolimus w/o an rx and the company at drugdropshipper.com is “Forveda Online Private Limited.” Is that the same company that you used? They offer Biocon. Are you still happy with the company? I’m going to get a quote from them.
Thanks in advance for any direction here.
Ken in Seattle

Does anyone have an estimate on how long it takes a shipment to process through customs? I ordered from Indiamart, and I can see it made it to ISC NEW YORK about 5 days ago.

I have SIROLIMUS 1 mg 150 tablets. Ordered from India. Can’t take it, have infection in my mouth.
Expiration April 2024. May be somebody want them?

1 Like

You could wait until the infection is resolved?

I don’t know when it will be cleared, I did root canal, but infection is still there and I probably will need an operation to get rid of it completely. Sirolimus may expire and will be useless.

These drugs really don’t expire, keep it in a cool dark place and it will be good for years

Most of what is known about drug expiration dates comes from a study conducted by the Food and Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date.

So, the expiration date doesn’t really indicate a point at which the medication is no longer effective or has become unsafe to use.

Drug Expiration Dates — Do They Mean Anything? - Harvard Health.

6 Likes

Surendra Nath Sehgal the discoverer of rapamycin had a sample for 5 years… and it did not lose its potency.

6 Likes

Are you still interested in passing on your Sirolimus. I was just in the process of ordering some but might use yours instead. How much did you have to pay and do you want to get some of that back?
Email me at davekarpinski@yahoo.com.

RE: The FDA Action letter, sadly, is not limited to large amounts. I just received such a letter for 180 tabs. Ironically, I also ordered from another vendor, after the significant delay due to what was revealed to be the customs action, a lesser amount that arrived in ~ 2 weeks.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that @oaklandgrrl. I’d welcome more details: source vendor, destination location, any guesses as to why (though it may just be random bad luck)… if you’re willing. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I ordered it too one week ago - shipping to europe.
Very patient and nice contact (Girish).
Paying by wise- Even in euro was possible.

2 Likes