How to Reverse Skin Aging

Are you going to do the Rejuran injections? I was confused for a while, since Rejuran makes a variety of products, both topical and injectable.

Here are a couple of good links I found

https://www.drrachelho.com/blog/rejuran-healer-pdrn-singapore/

Dr Rachel Ho | Salmon DNA in Skincare and Needleless Rejuran Healer Explained.

1 Like

Skin booster. So yes, injections. Instead of HA based ones like Profhilo or teoxane which make my skin really rehydrated and nice but do not do too much for the fine lines on my décolleté. So lets’s see how salmon DNA will fare. By the way, there is also new, more concentrated HA skin booster from Korea, seventy hyal. Have not tried it yet. May do.

4 Likes

FYI, there is a company offering topical rapamycin for the skin:

4 Likes

Sometimes I wish I were in US….(until I watch news, that is)

6 Likes

This is great, but again it’s really expensive. It seems like something you’d want to buy and pulse it like taking Rapa orally, but mainly because of the cost.

2 Likes

I don’t see any ingredient list and at what strength this is formulated…

1 Like

“Sometimes I wish I were in US….(until I watch news, that is)”

Of course, the news outlets sensationalize everything so what you are reading about the U.S. is to be taken with a grain of salt. I would say that most Americans value their freedom more than those in other countries. I lived and traveled in Europe for over 7 years and I still would not move there. Europeans have such a history of being ruled by monarchs and dictators that they do not view the suppression of freedoms the way that Americans do.

People view their own neighborhoods as being safer than they are while viewing other neighborhoods as being more dangerous than they are.

5 Likes

What I said (and it relates to both parts of my statement) I said with my tongue firmly in cheek but written words sometimes do not carry jokes or sarcasm too well. On this forum, I am interested in longevity chat and not politics, social norms and psychology (doing social psychology research to pay my bills it is nice to NOT focus on it for a change), sorry if my wicked humour pushed the conversation astray. And no offence was intended. Let’s focus on skin quality here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So one more question. I only start my reading about telomers and centella asiatica. But what are your thoughts? Worth to add to the skin routine?

1 Like

Lara, what do you think of this product. It sounds like a product that can be used for mesotherapy type applications.

2 Likes

Per info I found, it’s not a meso product or a filler, but something in between.

https://www.marelimedical.com/product/profhilo-1x2ml/

The article also mentions Bolotero Revive. Bolotero line is sold by cyberparapharnacy.com which includes Bolotero Soft, Intence, Balance and Volume. They unfortunately don’t offer Bolotero Revive or Profhilo.

1 Like

PROFHILO is a new product based on a new patented technology.

PROFHILO is a highly purified stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, but without any chemical cross-linking agents – the first organic injectable. Concentration of Hyaluronan in one syringe is 64 mg in 2 ml.

PROFHILO is not a mesotherapy product neither it is a dermal filler*. It sits between skinboosters and fillers:*

• as a skinbooster it offers fantastic hydration;
  • as a filler it triggers collagen and elastin production

BENEFITS

PROFHILO is suitable for a treatment of your face and body. It is indicated for Bio-remodelling skin laxity.

Bio-remodelling differs from traditional bio-rejuvenation for three main reasons:

• Reduced number of injection points
  • Reduced number of sessions – monthly instead of weekly, as in traditional bio-stimulation
  • Immediate results sustained longer over time

PROFHILO was developed using the new patented technology which uses a combination of Low and High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid. Thanks to this, PROFHILO offers a dual action:

• BIOREGENERATING ACTION resulting from a balanced concentration of Low Molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid which simulates endogenous HA production.
  • TIGHTENING EFFECT resulting from High Molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid which counteracts skin laxity while remodelling the face.

PROFHILO is the only product capable of stimulating your natural production of all four types of collagen and elastin by boosting your natural processes PROFHILO can cure certain kinds of wrinkles.

PROFHILO is also an excellent option for the earlier prevention of lines, wrinkles, and loss of volume.

FEATURES

Although cross-linking chemicals such as BDDE in small doses in dermal filler are perfectly safe, the BDDE-free concept could be appealing to patients who are wary of synthetic chemicals being used in products.

PROFHILO’s hybrid complex of Low Molecular Weight HA and High Molecular Weight HA prolongs the effect of PROFHILO by reducing its degradation by eight times that of Hyaluronic Acid alone.

THE PROTOCOL

The molecular structure of PROFHILO, resulting in a product with excellent resistance to hyaluronidase and more lasting than other natural HA, allowed to formulate an innovative protocol:

• First treatment
  • Second treatment 1 month after the first treatment
  • Control + third treatment 2 months after the second treatment

It is recommended to repeat this protocol two times per year.

TREATMENT TECHNIQUE

The Bio Aesthetic Points (BAP) technique was developed specially for administering PROFHILO: five injection points on each side of the face were identified using selection criteria which minimizes risks and maximizes the spreadability. The injection points were therefore selected in secure areas far from major vessels, and in an area promoting great diffusion of the product.

PROFHILO should be injected in the deep dermis using the bolus technique, with a smooth release of the substance with a 29 G needle given its low viscosity. It is recommended to inject slowly to minimize any pain symptoms.

PROFHILO is highly bio-compatible with the body, fully biodegradable and hypo-allergenic once used. It is manufactured by IBSA Farmaceutici Italia in a U.S. FDA approved site in Italy.

6 Likes
5 Likes

It is not a meso, it is uncrosslinked HE. There are a few skin boosters like this available on the market now. I had Profhilo a few times. Now switching to Korean version. We will see how it compares.

2 Likes

I love that there are at least 97 different ways to reverse skin aging mentioned in this thread. I have found the 98th way. Topical nitric oxide! I will report back when I am wrinkle free. It definitely turned my skin red.

2 Likes

Which product did you use?

Must be Ultrahilo ….

What is the Korean version called?

1 Like

Please share the research that convinced you to try this…

Is this something that you can do yourself, or do you have to go into a dermatologist to get it done?