How to import Rapamycin into the EU Countries? Your Experiences Please

I meant that if you travel for pleasure that you plan and choose holiday destination according to rapamycin prices :sweat_smile: :innocent:

I donā€™t think it is allowed to ship medicines in any of this countries I mentioned. As far as I know Germany and Netherlands are the only EU country that ship prescription medicines.

thanks! thats really helpful!
btw I was in croatia ones (a long time ago). Very nice there. Unfortunatly I dont travel much.

France has a good price too, 112 EUR for 30 pillsā€¦ Maybe it is closer.

But if you donā€™t travel, maybe you know someone that could fill the prescription for you on his/her holidaysā€¦

Your health insurance doesnā€™t cover rapamycin for you?

Do they cover it for you? Where are you from? Here the insurance covers it only for renal transplant patients and upon special applications for some autoimmune diseases. Off label is at doctors discretion but it means that insurance does not cover or it has to go through application process which is for some medicines routine but I doubt they would allow it to be prescribed for ā€œagingā€ which is not classified as disease :no_mouth:

Netherlands and yes it gets covered

you could try to get diagnosed with sporadic lymfangioleiomyomatosis (S-LAM) :wink:

1 Like

sounds serious enough :grimacing:

S-LAM was only diagnosed twice (with acuracy). So I am absolutly stunning to talk to such a unique person like you. HAHAHA. :slight_smile:
seems like your medical professional is a really nice person.

1 Like

Living in the Netherlands I was excited having a prescription from EUdoctor. Come to find out you need a prescription from a Dutch Dr to declare the costs. Hard reality.:smiling_face_with_tear:

Perhaps gamble on Indian generic, it may or may not be confiscatedā€¦

If we learn more if everolimus is equivelent to rapamycin, that would be cheaper. Grapefruit juice also makes it less expensive. I donā€™t think I am importing from India, they seem to know almost no packages makes it through.

Arhu prescribes it himself.

I think the costums scan the packages, so even if you try declaring them as private without declaration it wouldnt get through.

btw I am prescribing it also myself (and I am glad I am not the only one here) but I have still to pay it myself.

To reduce cost ketoconale or grapefruit juice

ketoconazole has bad side effects i would only use it as a shampoo. But grapefruits are already my favourite fruit since some months.

1 Like

Hi kerry! Can you recommend any manufacturer whose product was delivered/lab-tested by you?

www.mesochem.com was suggested by @dan_hayes to me a while ago. I got a quote for rapamycin powder. They seem legit and their quote was 60 USD per gram (10 gram minimum quantity). I did not order at the end as I wanted rapamycin for homemade lotion that I decided to first try from pharmacy to see if it makes sense to order 10 grams of rapamycin.

1 Like

There is another rapamycin powder supplier that was used by @Mac for his injection trial. Details here: Sirolimus Powder - 3rd party analysis

2 Likes