How Old are David Sinclair and Others, Biologically? My Study

I also analysed Liz Parrish, known for her highly experimental gene therapy. Her rejuvenation amounted to 17.5 years: https://markusbalance.com/gene-therapy-and-biological-age-of-liz-parrish/

2 Likes

Sadhguru definitely does not look 28, his beard may be wrecking the results

1 Like

Among the well known ones , Sinclair definitely looks quite young for his age. Although not drastically.

3 Likes

Alex, do you know anyone else with the same lifestyle who doesn’t have a beard?

1 Like

Just tried Toolpie for the first time on myself. Got 40 (chronological 68). I love the app!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Took another pic this morning - got 35! I don’t think it’s accurate.

6 Likes

@LaraPo, you are an inspiration lady!!!

2 Likes

You look absolutely fabulous for 68!

5 Likes

Well, you’re kick’n it! You look much younger than 68. I think that rapamycin is working.

4 Likes

Wow - you are doing great. Fantastic to hear! Whatever you’re doing is working well.

2 Likes

I think David Sinclair looks young because his skin is in good condition, probably due to taking NMN for years. Vitamin B3 is known to be very good for skin.

2 Likes

It could be also CR which I practice for many years. It became my lifestyle to eat little but good quality foods. I think that age assessment by age.toolpie.com is inaccurate. Today, took another pic of myself, and got 26 years old assessment which is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Very youthful! I hope to look this young at your age.

what is CR? look forward to your reply

It’s caloric restriction.

Most likely you will. You already started early. So keep taking care of yourself, eat right, exercise, sleep enough, don’t smoke or drink, and you may live over 100+.

2 Likes

and

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that morning photos usually appear fresher. Also, it’s important to always keep your head straight and in the same position. Your head is slightly turned.

It’s a good point! You can try it on yourself, turn your head a little, like mine, and see if you also get a 30 year reduction from your age. If you do, we then can definitely blame the app for inaccuracy :grinning:

1 Like